What happened to Tom Cruise?

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Amy Nicholson has some good theories on how he said fukk it after trying so hard and so long for an oscar that he just turned to the big budget action flicks

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
U hit tha nail on tha head wit that one and ur absolutely correct.. Them muthafukkas got his mind so fukked up they dictate his every move and actions.. He deep in that shyt and all them action movies have a deeper meaning to him and that society they probably view him as a savior
Scientology

They probably got him brainwashed as god lol
You know he's been a scientologist since he was banging Mimi Rogers right?
Cruise is in a good spot. Doesn't seem to age either. He was never imo, a rangy actor.
:snoop: why do ppl say this when he clearly has, it's just the work he's done has been subtle

Last edited:

eufemism

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#uglygang
Looking at his filmography since 2000 I'm still fukkin with a lot of his movies. He has some really bad ones but still a solid run

Edge of Tomorrow, Minority Report, Last Samurai, War of the Worlds, Tropic Thunder, and the MI movies which are watch at home movies:manny:

He knows his lane. Tropic Thunder was probably his most out there performance in a minute so I kind of agree he should step out of his comfort zone a little more

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Looking at his filmography since 2000 I'm still fukkin with a lot of his movies. He has some really bad ones but still a solid run

Edge of Tomorrow, Minority Report, Last Samurai, War of the Worlds, Tropic Thunder, and the MI movies which are watch at home movies:manny:

He knows his lane. Tropic Thunder was probably his most out there performance in a minute so I kind of agree he should step out of his comfort zone a little more
Valkryie and oblivion (to a degree) were as outside his comfort zone as he's going to get now and those weren't good movies at all

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
tom cruise is a great, i loved collateral. him and jamiee killed it.

i hate action movies so i cant mess with his new stuff, but his acting skills are grossly underated.