What happened to Tom Cruise?

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
Look at his filmography from the 80's and 90's to now:scust:. The guy used to be in good movies now he stars in all these action films. He doesn't seem to want to test himself as an actor and is happy to be typecasted into that action role. Look at his peer in Brad Pitt that stretches himself and tries different projects.

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
Lol, look how much the avg Tom Cruise film grosses then look at Pitts.

I am talking quality not Box office earnings,if we was to assess quality based on Box office earnings the fast and furious franchise is one of the greatest films ever made.

ciubaca

Superstar
Daps
i guess he just likes doing action movies. :yeshrug:
Watch him turn the mummy into a franchise, just watch him.
Brad pitt may star in non action flicks but he is not half the actor that tom cruise is. :yeshrug:

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i guess he just likes doing action movies. :yeshrug:
Watch him turn the mummy into a franchise, just watch him.
Brad pitt may star in non action flicks but he is not half the actor that tom cruise is. :yeshrug:

I actually like Brad Pitt acting over tomorrow cruise

Walgreens

Be Well.
Supporter
Daps
Big money + he enjoys making action blockbusters and doing the stunts + doesn't he usually produce almost everything he's in these days?

It's interesting that he's become a major action hero later in his career, though.

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Look at his filmography from the 80's and 90's to now:scust:. The guy used to be in good movies now he stars in all these action films. He doesn't seem to want to test himself as an actor and is happy to be typecasted into that action role. Look at his peer in Brad Pitt that stretches himself and tries different projects.
I noticed this too my two favorite Tom cruise films are the ones with no action. A few good men and jerry maguire