What happened to this Marc LaMont Hill?!

UpNext

Superstar
Daps
Last edited:

cheek100

Truuu
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Yeah he definitely tried it, I remember because that's the first time I EVER heard of dude. He took the article down and scrubbed it from the net it looks like but:

Malcolm x was gay (death, school, states, claim) - Politics and Other Controversies -Democrats, Republicans, Libertarians, Conservatives, Liberals, Third Parties, Left-Wing, Right-Wing, Congress, President - City-Data Forum

I found this post from 14 years ago talking about it.
Yea idk breh take it easy

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I sense an awakening in that brother. His voice describes the point of view of a black man who has encountered enough resistance in a corporate world of racism.

Sadly black people won’t embrace him enough for him to launch life changing projects that can break bondages.

UpNext

Superstar
Daps
Did he really do this? :patrice:

Edit:

It was post written I think around 2007 that has long since been scrubbed from the internet. And it looks like he's over here trying to talk about what he wrote in a post he took down and had scrubbed instead of just retracting what he wrote.

Kind of a shytty way to move tbh. If you're gonna scrub something just retract it altogether, admit you were wrong, apologize for any misunderstandings, talk about where you went wrong in publishing the article and move on. Don't sit up here and try to tell or "correct" us on what you wrote when it's not there anymore.:yeshrug:

The Phoenix

All Star
Supporter
Daps
So now thecoli got issues with Marc Lamon Hill too? Is there ANYBODY that's ok? Damn. Yall are some miserable nikkas.

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Hill isn’t stupid

Talking like this on TV will get you killed

But maaan I’d listen to this version of him every day

:wow: