What happened to the Hulu Freaknik documentary?

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
It always blew my mind when chicks would start popping that ass when “there’s some whores in this house” would come out the speakers lol
Women tell on themselves. I live in Canada and a couple years ago I'm at a party with women that are professional and looking wholesome. Black white Asian. You name it. Put it in your mouth came on and the Chinese woman who was a new mother next to me sang every word with emphasis with her group of friends. I didn't even know that song was a pop hit like that. The way broads broke out in chorus all over loving that shyt made me realize you can never tell who a freak.

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Women tell on themselves. I live in Canada and a couple years ago I'm at a party with women that are professional and looking wholesome. Black white Asian. You name it. Put it in your mouth came on and the Chinese woman who was a new mother next to me sang every word with emphasis with her group of friends. I didn't even know that song was a pop hit like that. The way broads broke out in chorus all over loving that shyt made me realize you can never tell who a freak.
Sounds like my kind of party lol

FeverPitch2

Superstar
Daps
My guess: They had to go back and re-cut that shyt to obscure people's identities.
Hulu's office probably filled up with letters from people's lawyers saying they would sue if their likeness was used without permission.
Freaknik was a college thing, so a lot of those former students have probably made something of themselves by now.:manny:

⠀X ⠀

Geoff
Daps
Nah

Back in the day people did not expect to be recorded when they were out being wild. That shyt supposed to stay in your past.

They knew they were being recorded, but they didn’t realize that the media would be able to show it to the masses in the future. YouTube and Netflix were at least 10 years away

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
This is like the epitome of the "zapruder film" but instead of a killing of the president, its the killing of the holy image of one time THOTs that thought the footage of such activities were hidden next to the Bootytalk bootlegs and the cracked Silmm Calhoun single "It's Ok".

Not anymore :mjgrin:

Ooowee that 40 to 50-year-old Gladys that was the first one at the congregation, was the first one to bust the coochie wild open for some young pimps and playaz :whew:

King Poetic

Lock, Stock & two 22 Glocks
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black House , California
Broads can’t say shyt about these young hoes today,,, mama was doing the same thing

mqdefault.jpg