What happened to the dude from SOHH that used to fvck chicks and post stories/vids...

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:ohhh: :mindblown: WTF THAT NYGGA WAS A SOHH POSTER!? he's famous among dominicans. i follow em on IG (@thatsdominican) and watch his videos, dudes hillarious.

why didnt he migrate over here :noah:

Probably cause his site blew up so quick, they was getting interviews from pretty big artist from Dr too

Last story I remember him posting over there was him messing with some crazy chick's and ended up needing stitches lol

Daps
Link to him fukking bad bytches or a 1 star & negs will be handed out accordingly

:childplease: My nikka, Im not gonna sit here and do some CSI shyt to find videos from damn near 7 years ago. We know his name we might as well get this nikka to post on the coli and talk about some new shyt instead of some 2007 shyt.

I was knowing about this nikka when Myspace was poppin...MYSPACE my nikka :heh:

Daps
I remember his thread titles

"THIS 46 YEAR OLD GRANMA LET ME SMASH WHILE EATING HALF A HOTDOG!!"

G.O.A.T. thread title poster :blessed:

until he got caught up for posting that underage HS broad :whoa:

:ohhh: What is the back story?

:ohhh: :mindblown: WTF THAT NYGGA WAS A SOHH POSTER!? he's famous among dominicans. i follow em on IG (@thatsdominican) and watch his videos, dudes hillarious.

why didnt he migrate over here :noah:

After the SOHH went down most of the poster stopped coming back because it took so long for SOHH to get back online. So he probably don't know this site exists.

Ralph Wiggum

All Star
Supporter
Daps
:ohhh: What is the back story?

This was what, 6 years ago? so I dont remember fully. But he did a video with a girl dressed like a catholic school girl, SUPPOSEDLY the girl really was a teenage high school student. After that incident I don't remember seeing him anymore.

I think the vid is still on xvideos too :mjpls:

x2y

SOHH Stupid
Supporter
Daps
Nope

But i remember minus P. annoying poster, always promoting his music.

Oh word how could I forget Minus P the King of the Heights :laugh:.

Nah I remember you posting a video of some chick you was smashing while watching the Yankee game or some shyt, so I though it might of been you.