What Happened to the Black and Brown Coalition?

ORDER_66

Demon Time coming 2024
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Prove it. Prove that they are going to deport US citizens. Show me some documentation that actually shows this. You seem to be a type of person who will tell outright lies to support your position, so I am not going to accept your assertion without any proof backing it up.

Keep in mind, that by federal law, they are not able to deport an American Citizen out of the country. And yes, no Executive Order has the power to remove citizenship from an American Citizen.

"In the Supreme Court case Afroyim v. Rusk, the Court ruled that no US citizen can be deprived of citizenship involuntarily. Nobody in any part of government can strip citizenship from a US citizen without that citizen’s consent."

He has no proof and he knows it, it happened one time to a black man off the top of my head but I dont have any knowledge of ice deporting legal citizens en mass like that and HE KNOWS IT...:dead: they always blame trump but their dnc paymasters are above reproach...:mjpls:

⠀X ⠀

Geoff
Daps
That was always a lie. The only time we hear that is when hispanics want something and they need us to support and boost their numbers. But when Black people need support, they’re nowhere to be found. We also hear that from liberal black women and suspect men, who like to think that we have allies. I think they just like being up under other races.

Lexx Diamond

Art Lover ❤️ Sex Addict®™
Daps
Hispanics have the same caste system as Indians, mofos out here are racist af I don’t mess with them

050629_mexicoStamp_hLarge.jpg

There are 20 places in the world named Matamoros. Sixteen of those places are in Mexico. Matamoros means murder Black people. Before we were called Negros in Spain we were called Moreno and Morena respectively for men and women for hundreds of years. The pale faces invaded Hispania as refugees in the 4th century. Hispania is where Hispanics are from. Today Hispania is called Iberia. In Spain there is a place called Matamoros. The original Mexicans are a very dark brown people.

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
There are 20 places in the world named Matamoros. Sixteen of those places are in Mexico. Matamoros means murder Black people. Before we were called Negros in Spain we were called Moreno and Morena respectively for men and women for hundreds of years. The pale faces invaded Hispania as refugees in the 4th century. Hispania is where Hispanics are from. Today Hispania is called Iberia. In Spain there is a place called Matamoros. The original Mexicans are a very dark brown people.
Matamoros means Moor Killer/slayer.

Mor as is moreno, morris, Morrison or Maur as in Mauritania, Maurice usually denotes something dark. Saint Maurice is literally black

Last edited:

Justin Nitsuj

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I don’t know if y’all noticed yet, but for the past few years, Black people has mostly been focused on themselves and not caring about the others anymore.

We are simply tired of putting on capes to save these bytches and getting fukked over as soon as they get whatever they want. They stay gaslighting us and still trying to get us to “turn the other cheek”, while they continue to downplay our struggles for white supremacy.

fukk White people.
fukk Mexican people.
fukk Asian people.
fukk these c00n ass tethers.
fukk all of them.

Lexx Diamond

Art Lover ❤️ Sex Addict®™
Daps
Matamoros means Moor Killer/slayer.

Mor as is moreno, morris, Morrison or Maur as in Mauritania, Maurice usually denotes something dark. Saint Maurice is literally black

Whether it's exclaimed as Moor killer or kill Moors. Fact remains Hispanic culture is an invasive culture predicated on the eradication and replacement of us so called Black people.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
Hispanic YouTube investing guru with over 1million subs has issues with Kamala Harris’ plan for Black men.

Do wildly popular Black YTbers who do not focus on politics at all take time out of their day to question ideas or programs that target other “People of color”?

:jbhmm:
Thoughts?

He should look familiar to anyone who was following the GME/AMC/Stonks madness during Covid

fukk this cac

Last edited:

Unbothered

ELEVATING to HIGHER LEVELS with POSITIVE VIBES ✨
Daps
Reppin
'Cuse, New York
There was a brief moment in history sometime during the Black Power Movement and Black Liberation era of the late '60s and early '70s when Black consciousness was at its highest there was to certain extents a Black and Brown connection with Afro-Latinos (Hispanics with Black ancestry, features, etc) and Black Americans especially throughout certain parts of America such as Chicago, New York City, and many other cities.

Cesar Chavez and Reies López Tijerina, for example, during the '60s, organized with Black Power and Civil Rights groups for activist work. You can research more on it. Something changed when it reached the '80s and '90s; that coalition died, and things became somewhat non-existent, or, rather, lack thereof.

Last edited:

Strapped

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
I don’t know if y’all noticed yet, but for the past few years, Black people has mostly been focused on themselves and not caring about the others anymore.

We are simply tired of putting on capes to save these bytches and getting fukked over as soon as they get whatever they want. They stay gaslighting us and still trying to get us to “turn the other cheek”, while they continue to downplay our struggles for white supremacy.

fukk White people.
fukk Mexican people.
fukk Asian people.
fukk these c00n ass tethers.
fukk all of them.
Where do you put Tariq & Yvette Carnel in the mix of things