What Happened to @Sensitive Blake Griffin?

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Probably fell asleep. Or did he actually get called out in some stupid witch hunt just because he’s white?
if i remember correctly, someone dug up some post of him throwing around "n***a" in 2012. then he got bushed. then he was in the bushes claiming he was mixed, and then he got banned :dead:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
if i remember correctly, someone dug up some post of him throwing around "n***a" in 2012. then he got bushed. then he was in the bushes claiming he was mixed, and then he got banned :dead:
Maybe he had a really big dark mole and was claiming the rest of his skin was on some Vitiligo shyt. :lolbron:

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Maybe he had a really big dark mole and was claiming the rest of his skin was on some Vitiligo shyt. :lolbron:
That dude posted a pic of himself way back and is definitely white as white. He was slick with his racist shyt, I called him out on it in this forum several times but tlr got him since that's what they do. Spider caught a fly.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
That dude posted a pic of himself way back and is definitely white as white. He was slick with his racist shyt, I called him out on it in this forum several times but tlr got him since that's what they do. Spider caught a fly.
Cool, I never think too deeply on who is what racially but if he is white dropping N bombs yeah go that way. I just assumed he was mixed based on his screen name.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Cool, I never think too deeply on who is what racially but if he is white dropping N bombs yeah go that way. I just assumed he was mixed based on his screen name.
Nah he was white as white almost looked like Columbine school shooter type. He posted in HL that's where I saw that pic I think. I don't try and get deep either but dude was real subliminal and slick with his talk so I think no one assumed anything but I caught on to his charade eventually.

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
giphy.gif
:dead: great usage

Marti

Tete status
Daps
Reppin
He was using the nword all over the forum like he wasn’t white the whole time

He posted his pic before and he was a straight up cac