What Happened To Monday? New Netflix Movie

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Did you really? The ending still surprised me

Shocked they did things the way they did. :mjcry:Entertaining movie regardless

Unsure why the main character had that accent even though she was born into a regular American accent family

I was shocked too. I enjoyed it though.... thought it was pretty good!!

Martha

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
Did you really? The ending still surprised me

Shocked they did things the way they did. :mjcry:Entertaining movie regardless

Unsure why the main character had that accent even though she was born into a regular American accent family
Yeah cause I was like:
why do they need Tuesday's eye if they captured and killed Monday already?

I thought the movie did a good job with pacing. It was action packed, but they still wove an actual plot that made sense into it.

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
I'll throw this in a spoiler
Which death affected you most? I think Wednesdays was the worst for me. (I believe it was Wednesday who got killed after having sex. I thought for sure that the cop snitched on her.)

StickStickly

Superstar
Daps
Yeah cause I was like:
why do they need Tuesday's eye if they captured and killed Monday already?

I thought the movie did a good job with pacing. It was action packed, but they still wove an actual plot that made sense into it.
i think because they had to keep Monday in tact before she would sign anything

I'll throw this in a spoiler
Which death affected you most? I think Wednesdays was the worst for me. (I believe it was Wednesday who got killed after having sex. I thought for sure that the cop snitched on her.)
i wasn't expecting them to kill all the characters like that. I couldn't keep all the names straight but yeah the blonde one affected me the most although the one clearing the building gap was shocking too

Monday's pregnancy completely surprised me. But I guess it could have easily been guessed. I was also shocked that the kids in the chambers died, although I had a suspicion.

I don't understand if there was any relevance in keeping Tuesday alive as far as her character significance or if she was just convenient because she went out right after Monday.

Claudex

Lord have mercy!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Motherland
I don't think she was the right actress for this movie. Well, in my opinion. But it was an okay movie...I liked that they didn't try to cuddle us viewers too much.

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
Saw it. It was just average. Two quick points..

1. Glenn Close looks terrible in this shyt. She looks like a ghoul
2. In a world with such overpopulation these people have the biggest apartments in the world.

Contrefaire

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
West Coast
Saw it a couple months ago. This shyt was terrible. It was like Orphan Black's fat, homely little cousin. How tf do you make a movie where the biggest (and really only) problem is easily solved by something so simple as birth control. I can suspend my disbelief but I'll never be willing to throw all common sense out the window to make a movie watchable.

Manuel Hot Pepper Lopez

cac this, cac that, c00n this c00n that
Daps
Reppin
-------------------------
This was a dope flick:ehh:
Didn't realize this was the girl from Prometheus until they focused on the sister that had the same hair style she had in that movie

Last edited:

YaThreadFloppedB!

The Patron Saint of Threads
Daps
Reppin
The Bushes
Dope movie. Surprised there isn’t a bigger thread on here

WHTM>Birdbox easily.

Great pacing too. I thought it’ll be tough keeping track of all the different sisters, but their personalities were so different it was easy to keep up.

I thought it was risky as hell sending Tuesday out there after Monday didn’t return, but the girls didn’t really have a choice. I think Wednesday’s death affected me the worst, but saturday was my favorite sis.