What happened to Jelani Day

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
His bro and family had to do the leg work. :snoop:

Mainstream media isn’t even reporting on it. The link in the OP was from the the Black News Channel. RIP to the breh, and hopefully this discovery will gain more traction sooner than later and hopefully bring his family some justice :mjcry:

brandy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Bump. I wish this case received more coverage. It’s such an injustice what happened to this breh and joe police have treated this case. We saw that long ass thread about gabby petito but this case isn’t getting the attention it deserves—there are no leads and no one knows what happened to this breh.

It's gotten a lot of attention, but It's on the police to exhaust their resources to find out what happened. All of these cameras. If I run a light, my car gets a picture taken. These cameras don't stream? No CCTV? No one saw him drive up? He didn't cross a tollway? The video of him going to the meeting then going to the dispensary in a different outfit is odd. They can't pull his cell phone? Also, where is his phone? Do his friends know anyone who was odd in their circle?

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
It's gotten a lot of attention, but It's on the police to exhaust their resources to find out what happened. All of these cameras. If I run a light, my car gets a picture taken. These cameras don't stream? No CCTV? No one saw him drive up? He didn't cross a tollway? The video of him going to the meeting then going to the dispensary in a different outfit is odd. They can't pull his cell phone? Also, where is his phone? Do his friends know anyone who was odd in their circle?
Yeah, no one besides his family have come forward. There’s no information about his cellphone records or what he was up to that day. It’s a weird case.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They have fukking nerve to said, "Suicide" especially had no eyeballs, missing teeth, etc :what:

There's always story when a dead black person ended up missing organs....wtf man..

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bump. I wish this case received more coverage. It’s such an injustice what happened to this breh and joe police have treated this case. We saw that long ass thread about gabby petito but this case isn’t getting the attention it deserves—there are no leads and no one knows what happened to this breh.

How you found out about Jelani Day?

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Anytime I see a black person has gone missing I assume it is for organ harvesting. The fact of the matter is, society has instilled a care for dead black bodies.

Heavily mutilated between his jaw and missing brain, goodness. Strong demons are at work in this case.

Sounds like bone grafting and transplants is at work here. That's where my investigation would start...
Exactly, They were clearly harvesting his body.

Exlurkernegro

Judge me by my heart not my hairline
Daps
Sounds like someone did some demonic torture shyt to him.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation