What happened to Dog Based Gremlin?

2CT

Prolific Poster
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
Crazy how you can post with someone for years and they just disappear.

problem is anytime someone announces they leaving or taking a hiatus they get clowned on especially in TLR :russ:

cats be like “see you tomorrow” when dudes be dead ass serious about hopping off this mofo for a fat minute

2CT

Prolific Poster
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
yeah the Monday night RAW threads really did make the worst day of the week more bearable. I miss all my custom smileys word to @3Rivers :mjcry: good times.

its even less fun nowdays cause there’s like 4 or 5 live shows on per week so brehs always live posting together :pachaha:

ima tell my grandkids bout the times when Raw and PPVs were the only times we live posted :wow:

September

Symbol Of Excellence
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Idaho.
Why did you stop posting? Did the Mets take all your enjoyment away? Just kidding lol... You should come back
They always fukking do :francis:

Whenever I watch with my dad I actual lurk in the thread to catch up because I lie and tell him that I still watch since it’s our bonding thing :mjgrin: Y’all help me in ways you don’t even know.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
They always fukking do :francis:

Whenever I watch with my dad I actual lurk in the thread to catch up because I lie and tell him that I still watch since it’s our bonding thing :mjgrin: Y’all help me in ways you don’t even know.

How do you feel about Roman Reigns finally becoming THAT nikka and it was actually earned? This is a legendary run he's having.