maybe dude just taking a break from posting :yeshrug: it happens

i even took one myself but now i'm byke
WxUyubE.png

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
The poster that just up and stopped posting a few years ago now that I think about is @wickedsm she was one of the coolest posters we had, and she was really active on here.
Edit: sorry y’all, this thread was in the “what’s new” section, didn’t realize that it was a TSC thread. Disregard lol

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Spooky when posters just disappear. There have been plenty of TSC cats that dipped; some posting elsewhere or just left. Marty disappeared too. I thought Jello was ghost, but he posts like once a month.

I think he's a writer now and likely doesn't want to be associated with this place and for good reason. He posted a couple of his columns which may have been a mistake because he was giving people his government name.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
I think he's a writer now and likely doesn't want to be associated with this place and for good reason. He posted a couple of his columns which may have been a mistake because he was giving people his government name.
Yeah, I remember he wrote. Must be doing well if he doesn’t wanna post here. :pachaha:

• Haha
Reactions: DLo

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
breh ain’t post in almost a year and he ain’t seem like the type of poster to just quietly bounce :jbhmm:

I recall seeing some threads by him about how much he hated his baby mama, hope she ain’t make him do nothin crazy :sadcam:
I PM’d with dude when he was down. Tried to give him positive talk. I hope he’s all right.