What happened to Ashley R. from BET's College Hill?

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
I don't know what it is about attractive black women and getting with the lamest white dudes. Its one thing if the white boy you pulling is some Brad Pitt nikka but all these overweight average lames. makes no sense. at least get with a cac that is on your level lookwise if you gonna desecrate your own race.

shyt is self-hate to the nth degree.
it's all about good hair for her kids...straight up c00n

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
its much worse when it comes to the white girls that the average brother gets with though

My man got the "i really messed up in life" face

The-Tale-of-the-Whale-and-the-Ape.jpg

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
at least he looks legit disgusted with his life choices. when I see a black man :youngsabo: with a fat pale whale on his arm as if he won at life a part of me dies inside

That stereotype is a bit overblown though.

Just today...at Fuddruckers I saw a snowbunny that looked like Kristin Cavallari from "The Hills" pushing a double stroller with two brown babies. I gave bruh a head nod from afar :youngsabo: If you gonna go white, at least take one thats gonna make white boys furious :smugbiden:

Drew Wonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That stereotype is a bit overblown though.

Just today...at Fuddruckers I saw a snowbunny that looked like Kristin Cavallari from "The Hills" pushing a double stroller with two brown babies. I gave bruh a head nod from afar :youngsabo: If you gonna go white, at least take one thats gonna make white boys furious :smugbiden:

brothas be playing themselves sometimes though. you could have the most pro-black, "we gotta date our own" militant person in the world, yet all that shyt gets thrown out the window if the white chick happens to look good. I understand it, because at the end of the day your identity as a heterosexual man will always influence your opinion and outlook on things. But I'm not gonna pretend it isn't hypocritical as hell to disown a black woman for getting with a white boy but then :salute:a black man for dating an attractive Becky. Nyggas use the "we're getting back at the white man" excuse to justify it but we all know that's bullshyt :heh:

if you date a white girl, I have no problem with it as long as it consistently falls in line with your beliefs

but black men like this I have no respect for

do I feel that little sting at times when I see a black woman with a white boy? of course. But I also know that given my dating history I'd be a complete a$$hole to legitimately hate on it

now if you're stance is consistently no interracial dating, whether its a black man or black woman, then I can't even be mad

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
brothas be playing themselves sometimes though. you could have the most pro-black, "we gotta date our own" militant person in the world, yet all that shyt gets thrown out the window if the white chick happens to look good. I understand it, because at the end of the day your identity as a heterosexual man will always influence your opinion and outlook on things. But I'm not gonna pretend it isn't hypocritical as hell to disown a black woman for getting with a white boy but then :salute:a black man for dating an attractive Becky. Nyggas use the "we're getting back at the white man" excuse to justify it but we all know that's bullshyt :heh:

if you date a white girl, I have no problem with it as long as it consistently falls in line with your beliefs

do I feel that little sting at times when I see a black woman with a white boy? of course. But I also know that given my dating history I'd be a complete @sshole to legitimately hate on it

now if you're stance is consistently no interracial dating, whether its a black man or black woman, then I can't even be mad

This ^^^^^

Calling a BW a bedwench but then saluting a BM for getting with what they consider an attractive white female yet in another thread claiming white people are inherently evil?

:mindblown:

I can't.,.

:snoop:

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
sheldon.gif

IvyCn.gif

I always said if I was a white boy, I'd date nothing but black girls. As a white boy, why settle for a plain looking white girl when you can get a dimepiece sista? :ld: Black girls hate themselves so much, they'd settle for someone way below themselves just because that person has white skin. Its disgusting.

Like Paula Patton. Dude look like he hadn't showered in four days but, he had THAT in college. THAT. Now if a black dude walked up to her in some bummy clothes, busted shoes and a fukked up shape up, she'd run to the other side of the street. Yet she was dating some dirty lookin hippie.

IFWT_paula_robin_10.jpg

Why are you using a biracial woman as an example?

Most BW I see with white men are not good looking.

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly

do I feel that little sting at times when I see a black woman with a white boy? of course. But I also know that given my dating history I'd be a complete @sshole to legitimately hate on it

No man wants to see the females of his race get whored out by another race. That's a man thing.

Asian men don't like white men treating their girls like whores.
White men don't like black men fukkin their women.
Mexican men damn sure don't like black men fukkin their women.
Arab men don't like ANYBODY messing with their women.

But yet they'll mess with women from other races themselves. Its hypocritical. But its natural. When I see a BM with a bad non-black women, I give him the :youngsabo: When I see a bad BW with a non-black man, inside I'm kinda :patrice: Again, very hypocritical. But every man from every race does it. At the end of the day, I don't really give a shiit what other people do. My only critique is BM who chase after fat trashy white women and BW who fukk with super lame white boys when they know they wouldn't give that same kind of BM a chance. Other than that, I can't say anything.