What happened the last time that The Coli opened up registration?

El_Mero_Mero

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I remember that before it was done, there were some folks that were for it, and others that were against it.

Did new members come on here just acting too crazy and it had to be shut down again, or what happened exactly?

Also, since the wisdom of the elders that's present on these boards won't be in short supply anytime soon, we should see about getting some young perspectives on here too. There's gotta be a way to do it without the whole site imploding.

Possible ideas could be that they only get access to certain subforums until they've been around for 6 months.

Otherwise, the only young and fresh ideas that we're likely to get on here will be from cats that leave their log-in info. to their kids in their last will and testament.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Disclaimer #1.) I am a Latino (and not an afro-Latino, so I won't be confused as Black)

Disclaimer #2.
) I live in NYC, so I can only speak for that city

Disclaimer #3.) I did no research before posting this question

This discussion is prompted because I just walked around a Korean area of Queens, NY. From 139th street to about 160th street (and perhaps further) it was 95% Korean businesses (The exceptions being banks, Burger King, KFC, etc.). This is not even the famous KoreaTown in Manhattan, and these were Korean, not Chinese businesses (since the majority of Flushing is Chinese).

Recently I've seen posts here saying that Blacks will fail because they don't practice group economics. My question is: Why don't they?

Now, please feel free to tell me about other areas in the USA where the streets are lined with black businesses (Atlanta must have some, right?)

I know that in the past there was the Black WallStreet and perhaps similar things that were destroyed by racists, but what would it take for something similar to start again? (And I don't mean just 1 block with like 3 businesses in a row that are "afrocentric", I mean like other ethnic groups have block-after-block.)

He did'nt say nikka, nikka. He doesn't look gay either.

The song is kind of wack though.

:coffee:

Last edited:

RamsayBolton

Superstar
Daps
giphy.gif

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Alot of young incels came through the door and influenced the 40 year old posters to start hating women. Also irrc on the very first day,i remember a tranny had signed up and was showing deceptive thirst traps. Only for thecoli to later have the buldge revealed to them. And just like that,10% of thecoli had to be officially labeled gay. We cant afford to lose another %10:respect:.

And yes I was there,and I saw,but I didnt see the buldge. I could sense the aura was off and saw myself out.