What gym you brehs go to, and how much is your gym membership?

Gifted one

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
I'm over here at 24 hour fitness paying 28 a month, only thing is that its quite a distance from me

Commander in Chiefin

Passing blunts and bills $$$
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Green Party
Planet fitness $19 a month. Probably gonna drop it down to $10 a month cause I never use a different facility

Majestic Pape

The-Coli = W SOHH = L
Daps
I pay Fitness Connection $20/month.

Not worth it though, especially now that it's hot outside. I was really only using it for a gym to play ball at.

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
my apartment complex got a gym, but if you paying over 50 you lost :jawalrus:

Carolina Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh by way of Crooklyn
Lifetime Fitness 45.00 a month.

:damn:

How'd you manage that? I checked the Lifetime over here and them nikkas was talking about $70 per month for one person. Gym is ridiculous, though. I would sign up with them at that price but the problem is that it's like 20 minutes from the crib. Starts to eat into my gas money since I would be there like every night.

Right now I have a free membership to Fitness Connection (used to be Gold's), thanks to our employee fitness reimbursement. As long as I show I go 4x a month (I do that in a week), I get my 29.99 monthly fee back.

Then I pay $17 a month at this grungy gym up the street from my job, RTP Fitness. They stay open till midnight (rare around here), got mad squat racks and free weights. So I do my swimming at Fitness Connection during lunch, then do my heavy compound lifting and stuff at RTP Fitness at night. At the end of the day I got two memberships for 17.00... :smugfavre: