What gaming genre did you like in the past that now you don’t like anymore?

hotbeezie

Go Dawgzz!!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
FPS multiplayer games:

I used to love FPS/TPS in the 360/PS3 era now I’m just like

:francis:

Especially now with the battle royale stuff added.

I hate the shooting meter in 2K22 so I might be off sports games for a while too.
:scust:

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
Turn based RPGs
Used to love them, but then Metal Gear dropped and I was hooked on Stealth shyt for a while.

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
Fighting games. I was rubbish at them when SF2 debuted. Good when Rival Schools came out. Great in 2003. When SF4 came out and I used that Xbox controller, that's when I was out. Then all those editions after.

No.

Sports games. From 99-06 I bought every FIFA and Pro Evolution Soccer. After that I stopped. I was a fan of the Street series from EA, but they killed then off.

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
people spent so much time talking themselves into liking kingdom hearts... now they say they hate all JRPGs to keep from hating themselves :wow:

Sports games though fr. Super trash and uninspired for over a decade
Kingdom hearts 2 is still one of the greatest games ever made. We just gotta face the music and say there likely won't be another game that good in that franchise. The battle system was so crisp and polished like it was a fighting game. All them Disney and FF cameos. Finally being able to beat Scars ass for what he did to Mufasa myself. Dual wielding keyblades:banderas:. But yeah them other games besides Dream drop distance and birth by sleep are overrated. Especially 3.

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
classic rpgs

even the new pokemon games look enticing but still never jumped the gun

action RPGs like Elden Ring tho :banderas:

l3lackstarr

In my observatory
Daps
Reppin
Alpha-Centauri
Definitely FPS mutiplayer games. The last of its kind I enjoyed was Battlefield 4. I still kinda want to play Escape from Tarkov, just for the gunplay.. but I'm sure it will take too long for me to really get into it.

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
I've grown to like more genres. I rock with some more than I did in the past. JRPGs for a lot of us was our introduction to role playing games, Squaresoft specifically was the trendsetter. I'll still get a good JRPG but they aren't as big as they used to be. I'm pretty open and accepting of different types of genres. I just don't devote any real time to online multiplayer. I gotta get through this backlog before I die, lol.