What gaming franchise have you played every single one in the series that’s come out

4-Rin

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol: At some of you listing a series then saying except...there are no exceptions, either you've played all or you haven't

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol: At some of you listing a series then saying except...there are no exceptions, either you've played all or you haven't
Yep. That’s why I listed only God of War cos it’s the only series I’ve played every version including the PSP versions. If you haven’t played the spin off versions or even missed one then it doesn’t qualify.

Jonah

XBOT Suicide Prevention Squad
Daps
Reppin
Cali Crew
I have played a lot of games over the decades. :francis: Might not be able to remember all of em.
Grand Theft Auto (even remade GTA 1 & 2 in San Andreas as a mod)
Soul Calibur (even the shytty wii & playstation network games)
Punch Out
Midnight Club (Midnight Club LA on PSP is a completely different game than MCLA on console)
Hitman
Silent Hill (Honestly, Book of Memories was dope)
Resident Evil (pretty much have all the main games digitally, beat most of the spin offs)
Shinobi (Revenge of Shinobi is GOAT)
Metal Gear Solid (Ghost Babel needs a remake, currently playing through Acid again)
Legend of Zelda (played bits of the Nds games, didnt like em & same with Twilight Princess. almost finished with BoTW)
Syphon Filter (PSP games were shyt)
Yakuza (until 7 comes out)
Super Smash bros
Call of Duty (Yes, I even played the chinese version on laggy servers. It was dope. PSP game was meh, Mobile is booty)
Harvest Moon (Guilty Pleasure)
The Sims (Played all main games & spin offs, Bustin Out needs a remaster)

Honorable Mentions

Battlefield (Got veteran tags on the battle log site for all except 2 games. Bad Company 2 & 2142)
Tomb Raider (Played the classics, never played anything after angel of darkness)
Pokemon (Played up to Gen IV, stopped because of how the game babies the player into everything. last good gen was Gen 2)
Mortal Kombat (Played them all except for 11)
King of Fighters (I was a huge KoF fan when I was younger, played all except the newer KoF XIV & the new SNK heroine fighter game)
Fallout (Havnt touched 4 or Brotherhood of Steel)