What games y’all playing this weekend?

idonttouchgrass

Superstar
Daps
Would’ve been a lot of mw2. . . but they took away third person :mjcry:

Third person turned mw2 into an entirely different game, and single handedly returned my enjoyment in cod

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Been playing dragon quest XI gonna drop it. shyt is boring
How far you into it? And how many party members do you have right now? It starts slow and starts getting good especially as you get to the halfway point.

xiceman191

Superstar
Daps
How far you into it? And how many party members do you have right now? It starts slow and starts getting good especially as you get to the halfway point.
I'm about 7-8 hours in I just got the twin sisters and got sent to that world with the ghosts and shyt. I don't mind slow starting gaames but it just feels like everything about the game seems bland. My biggest thing is that I don't find the combat fun at all it is such a grind. Doesn't help that I played Persona 5 before this.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I'm about 7-8 hours in I just got the twin sisters and got sent to that world with the ghosts and shyt. I don't mind slow starting gaames but it just feels like everything about the game seems bland. My biggest thing is that I don't find the combat fun at all it is such a grind. Doesn't help that I played Persona 5 before this.

I got all my characters to level 99, that was quite possibly me on the brink.

If you not enjoying the game now when everything is nice and colorful you’re gonna hate the second half of the game when they stop introducing new enemies

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Game doesn't really really pick up until about 20 hours or so in

Brian O'Conner

All Star
Daps
Im gonna play the dmc5 for the first time it’s in game catologue for ps+ members

Idk why I download the midnight suns trial now , this shyt got me hooked already and I just got RE2 remake for $10… I know midnight suns gonna be another 100 hour game and I put x3 on hold… plus elden ring dlc this year and I’m gonna want to run back a new game with a new character for it

Too many games coming out and they all heat :snoop: