What games y’all playing this Christmas holidays

Allen Poe

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans --> Las Vegas
When my brother gets in town tonight we're probably going to run through It Takes Two, and play River City Girls 2 with my niece.
Solo, I'll probably get a one month sub to PS+ Extra and run through Stray, Infamous First Light, and a couple other joints.
I might be getting GOW Ragnarok & Ratchet & Clank A Rift Apart, so I'll be on those as well.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm fukking mad I didn't buy The Ascent when it was on End of the Year Sale in PSN store for fukking $14.99 now it's over and new deal Holiday Sale and guess what The Ascent cost? $29.99:sadbron::sadbron:. I learned my lesson.

@surf

wow that’s really fukking ridiculous smh

I tempted to rebuy it on steam despite my criticism regarding replaying it…it’s the perfect game for the deck and I have yet to really play the DLC…I barely started it on PS5 but got sidetracked

Brandwin

Pro
Daps
Just grabbed all the SuperGiant games for a total of $10. I loved Hades so much I figured I could give the other three a shot.

Eddie Brock

All Star
Daps
I’m determined to finish repetitive ass Mafia 3, I’ll probably run through the Arkham series again with a lil bit of MK 11 sprinkled in there.