What games y’all playing this Christmas holidays

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Been a very busy couple of weeks at work so no games but now that I’m officially off till next year time to resume some gaming.

Every Christmas my gaming tradition is old school JRPG so this year I’ll be playing some FFXII. Loved the story, the design, the gameplay, so can’t wait to play it again :obama:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ragnarok, a lil bit of MW2 here and there and maybe some older games for funs sake on Steam.

Might even fire up some Smash Bros as I haven't played that shyt in ages.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I just bought about 12 games on sale the past few days, so I'll be dabbling through a lot of those.

Ragnorak (post game shyt)
River City Girls 2 (solo and with my daughter; down to try some online wth anyone)
The Knight Witch
Genshin Impact
CrisTales
Final Fantasy Crisis Core
Midnight Suns
KOFXV

These are in my main rotation currently, in that I've at least played over an hour of them this week (actually, not KOFXV just yet, but it gets played weekly for hours).

I also plan on trying out a couple of these by the weekend.

Blue Fire
Submerged Hidden Depths
The Darkest Tales
Spidersaurs

And might even try Life is Strange. And Gunvolt Luminous Avenger iX 2, if I can get around to beating the lost boss of the first one already.

Last edited:

motionlessZombie

All Star
Daps
Spider Man: Miles Morales (PS Plus)
GTA: Vice City (PS Plus)
Pokemon Scarlet
Digimon Survive
Sonic Mania
Digimon Cyber Sleuth: Hacker's Memory
Tactics Ogre Reborn

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
valkyrie-profile-lenneth-principal.jpg

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Some FFXIV on the Steam Deck. I love playing this game on controller and with the Steam Deck it's like the ultimate final form.

I usually play something I grew up with around this time like FFVI, Secret of Mana and/or Trials of Mana. Might give one of those some time tonight.

I still plan on playing Ragnarok but it wasn't the reason why I bought a PS5 although it looks next level.

Last edited: