What Games are you picking up tomorrow? (December 2nd)

What games will you be copping December 2nd?

• Marvels Midnight Suns

• Need For Speed Unbound

• Callisto Protocol

• Front Mission 1 Remake

• None im broke/busy/backlogged/not interested

• All dem

Results are only viewable after voting.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
I plan to play them all but likely it'll be awhile, trying to christmas shop first.

NFS Unbound in particular gonna be a christmas gift for a younger family member so I'll probably play it with them then, Midnight Suns and Callisto gonna be in the backlog.

As soon as I get the chance I'm playing GoW, that's top priority, probably next week

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
callisto protocol if it runs on the steam deck…someone will probably have a video up detailing whether it does/doesn’t at some point tomorrow

scrap that…dead space (2008) if I can finish katana zero today

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why not wait for the remake? It drops next month.

I was considering that after someone mentioned it…but I wanna play it on the steam deck…assuming the remake is compatible with it, it’ll use up too much battery life plus I’ll be running it off a microSD card even tho they recommend 50GB SSD space at a minimum (I have the base model which has 64GB SSD space but only about 35GB is useable)…I just got the device so I don’t want to overpower it right now

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
I was considering that after someone mentioned it…but I wanna play it on the steam deck…assuming the remake is compatible with it, it’ll use up too much battery life plus I’ll be running it off a microSD card even tho they recommend 50GB SSD space at a minimum (I have the base model which has 64GB SSD space but only about 35GB is useable)…I just got the device so I don’t want to overpower it right now
Why don't u switch the internal SSD? shyt is easy as fukk to do.