What Games are you picking/playing up in March?

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ghost Wire is definitely getting copped I might not get Triangle Strategy just because I got too much in my plate especially with Elden Ring dropping tonight

Finally Fantasy :patrice:

Idk something about that game just seems off:hubie:

You talk about Stranger of Paradise: Final Fantasy Origin?

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
Sifu. To be honest I signed up with PlayStation Direct to finally get a PS5 so if I do get it, I'm also gonna buy an OLED. Gaming can wait until then.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Final week

602-BEA57-F84-A-496-F-B8-F5-D5-FC04-F2086-D.jpg

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Picking up Kirby tomorrow. Mostly for my daughter, but I've always generally liked Kirby games, so I'm sure I'll play them. But first, I have to find some sort of resolution for the analogy stick nubs or whatever that my baby daughter has chewed off of all the joy con sticks :martin:. @MeachTheMonster, I think I see what you were talking about now, as didn't you have some issue with this before some time ago? What'd you do to fix?

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Picking up Kirby tomorrow. Mostly for my daughter, but I've always generally liked Kirby games, so I'm sure I'll play them. But first, I have to find some sort of resolution for the analogy stick nubs or whatever that my baby daughter has chewed off of all the joy con sticks :martin:. @MeachTheMonster, I think I see what you were talking about now, as didn't you have some issue with this before some time ago? What'd you do to fix?
Throw them in the trash :camby:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
got anno, relayer, dynasty warriors 9 empires. might lucky with wartales and weird west early access :manny: once i get bored with all those i'll run HFW finally
Final week

602-BEA57-F84-A-496-F-B8-F5-D5-FC04-F2086-D.jpg
ghostwire been looked trash from the jump. don't know how people juelzed themselves into that one

still not sure if kirby games are allowed to review poorly or not

tiny tina's can't be worse than borderlands 3 so ppl tripping there

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
got anno, relayer, dynasty warriors 9 empires. might lucky with wartales and weird west early access :manny: once i get bored with all those i'll run HFW finally

ghostwire been looked trash from the jump. don't know how people juelzed themselves into that one

:unimpressed:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

Star Allies - 73
Battle Royale - 57
Planet Robobot - 81
Triple Deluxe - 80
Epic Yarn - 86

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
listen
LTmTCrb.png

i never said dynasty warriors was good - but they have cornered the market on mindless, relaxing warcrimes and have had that shyt on lock since 2k football was a thing

i didn't even buy the deluxe edition this year

If you say so. :pachaha:

All I know is DW9 was the weakest, blandest release of the series thus far and I'm a life long DW fan/ supporter :francis:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
If you say so. :pachaha:

All I know is DW9 was the weakest, blandest release of the series thus far and I'm a life long DW fan/ supporter :francis:
and I didn't day 1 that :hubie: writing was on the wall there

this is actually my first shot at the DW9 layout. if its jank after years of patches and the empires overhaul then i just gotta hope the refund policy is legit :mjlol: