What games are you currently playing

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Death Stranding port and Horizon port when it drops. Just finished Ghost of Tsushima. I have no idea what my next new (to me) game will be :ohlawd: perfect time for my backlog

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Just finished TLOU2 and AC Origins

Started/Currently playing:
Halo MCC pc
Zelda: BOTW switch
Watchdogs 2 pc
Alan Wake pc
Celeste switch
Infamous SS ps4
Ring Fit switch

Last edited:

WhenWeWereKings

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You know, I see post like these all the time. What is it with people not playing the biggest games on playstation? Not a knock on you, I got tons of mainstream titles I haven't played but that's pretty much entirely 3rd party games. Why haven't you played thru these games yet? My reasoning is I can't dedicate the time I WOULD LIKE TO to games I anticipate being good. I hate starting a game then not going back because I don't wanna restart and I'm not good enough to continue where I left off. So im ultra selective these days

I literally just finished GOW and Horizon during the covid lockdown. I normally have no time to play games anymore. My backlog is ridiculous.

I'm gonna try finish spiderman, rdr2, bloodbourne and uncharted 4 now.

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
New games meaning never beat

Trail of cold steele 1
Destinity 2
Xenoblade 1

Replaying

Sleeping dogs
AC origins

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Copped both on sale for $20 and had them backlogged for a while. Played at least a third of Horizon and the beginning of GoW but thenI copped Persona 5 Royal on sale and binged a 130 hour playthrough for a month straight and I had to chill after that:dead:

No stan wars I do try to play all the best titles on every platform and am excited to finish those games, but between my outside life and career, being a gamer with 4 different platforms to play on can get hectic if you don’t plan out your playthroughs :sadcam:

I plan on not doing backlog shyt next gen tho I’m pretty much just gonna finish all my games til cyberpunk/Series X comes out. Then moving forward I’m not buying anything I don’t plan to play immediately
gamepass is about to be your big homie :wow:

Gamepass made me quit call of duty. My reaction time is too slow if I'm not on it 24/7