What games are in your current rotation/last games you recently finished???

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
They see me trolling, they hating.....
Beat Max Payne 3 a while ago

Running thru crushing on uc3 trying to make this the first game I platinum
Trying to 100 percent completion on GTA 4 no platinum tho fukk that

ditto, if I could just beat this shyt on crushing then the other trophies would be a walk in the park. What Chapter u on? I just reached the part where I'm kidnapped on the boat

:youngsabo:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
3ds: pokemon heart/gold & mario 3d land
ps3: god of war 3 and batman arckam city game of the year edition

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
Just beat MGS3, Peacewalker, MGS1, MGS2, and MGS4. Yea I follow the MGS story like that :smugdraper:

Beat Shadow Complex and gold medaled every track in Trials that wasn't extreme. Beat every extreme except Inferno III.

I also beat Xenogears and Tales of Vesperia recently, pretty good RPG. :damn: long ass games though.

Got Castlevania LOS and SOTN on deck.

MBwithadream

All Star
Bushed
Daps
I just finished Dead Island, I really had fun with that one, one of the better zombie games out there.

Only thing i`m really fukking with now is Saints Row 2 and Infamous 2 off that free shyt on PSN. Waiting for Madden to drop and Gamestop to do those 2 for 1 on used games, got 87 dollars in credit there

what free stuff? :gladbron:

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
Rotation: Persona 3:Fes(PSN version. Im actually playing it the way it is supposed to be played compared to what I did with Persona 3:Portable) and thats it til Rainbow Moon drops on the PSN next month. May get back into Mass Effect 3 and Batman Arkham City since they've been sitting on my floor for a while. Still gotta finish Bulletstorm and I also bought Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory HD a while back off of hype from the PSN a while back. Must say, it looks beautiful in HD and the gameplay is great too. I missed so many great PS2 games(gonna cop Okami HD this fall too:yes:)

Recently finished: Socom 4- I really enjoyed it. especially for only 15 bucks. considering it was a game that reviewers tried to say had little replay value, I've put almost 20 hours into a shooter without playing online between the Campaign and Custom Campaign missions. I also finished Starhawk and Uncharted 3 before that.

My next planned cops:Rainbow Moon(PSN) next month, Max Payne 3, Binary Domain, Okami HD(PSN), Ratchet and Clank: Full Frontal Assault(PSN) and Sly Cooper:Thieves in Time.

Uh Oh

Bake 'em away, toys
Daps
Beat Dead Island about 2 months ago. Nice game.

Just completed the single player for Red Dead Redemption GOTY. Dat story :wow:. Started Undead Nightmare but haven't gotten far.

Currently running through Borderlands with a friend. Game is fukkin' piff :win:

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
Virtua Fighter 5 Final Showdown. Sweet baby Jesus :ohlawd:

copped Borderlands to see what the hype was about. Its ok, its a good game to just run around and shoot stuff when in the mood.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Rotation:B]Persona 3:Fes(PSN version. Im actually playing it the way it is supposed to be played compared to what I did with Persona 3:Portable) and thats it ti[/B]l Rainbow Moon drops on the PSN next month. May get back into Mass Effect 3 and Batman Arkham City since they've been sitting on my floor for a while. Still gotta finish Bulletstorm and I also bought Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory HD a while back off of hype from the PSN a while back. Must say, it looks beautiful in HD and the gameplay is great too. I missed so many great PS2 games(gonna cop Okami HD this fall too:yes:)

Recently finished: Socom 4- I really enjoyed it. especially for only 15 bucks. considering it was a game that reviewers tried to say had little replay value, I've put almost 20 hours into a shooter without playing online between the Campaign and Custom Campaign missions. I also finished Starhawk and Uncharted 3 before that.

My next planned cops:Rainbow Moon(PSN) next month, Max Payne 3, Binary Domain, Okami HD(PSN), Ratchet and Clank: Full Frontal Assault(PSN) and Sly Cooper:Thieves in Time.

:skip: Funny thing I copped P3p first not knowing the differences. Just now realized that Persona 3 FES was more graphically advanced and had more content. I immediately copped FES this morning and it's cheaper than P3P :damn: