What game (with a traditional story/campaign mode) have you completed the most times?

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
RE2Make, NINE TIMES, S+ with both characters, this was all within a month too

It was a perfect game imo, no bullsh1t segments, so polished

WhenWeWereKings

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Weirdly enough I do not play modern games more than once after I beat them. There isn't a single 3-d game (non fighting non sports) I've beaten twice.

Mass Effect trilogy maybe the first time I'm replaying a game. I got the legendary edition and I wanna run thru that shyt again.

Cheesy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Hometown
Fallout New Vegas, I still play that game every one or two years. There is always some wacky build that I didn't try yet.

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
San Andreas for sure. V too many times than I am proud to admit. Most people beat it once and never touched the main game again due to Online.

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
in light of me literally just buying resident evil 4 remake after completing its story in the original game at least 10 times, i was inspired to make this thread. the original resident evil 4 is no doubt in my top 3 games of all time because no other game inspired me to keep playing over and over like it and i never once got bored of it.

so what game had yall hooked and how much times you think you completed it? lets discuss...

Tales of Symphonia on GameCube. Doing side missions and everything. At least 7 times

Tales of the Abyss on PS2. Same doing all the side quests. At least 5 times

Kingdom Hearts 2 on PS2. Couldn't beat Sephiroth amd all the Hades challenges :mjcry: . Riku is the GOAT :blessed: . At least 4 times

Linc

Too tired to sleep
Daps
Wizards and warriors, the legend of Zelda, dragon warrior, resident evil code Veronica