What Fictional character do you relate to the most?

Archangel

Banned
Daps
latest

SeveroDrgnfli

Ain't nobody tryin to get indicted.
Daps
Reppin
Always
@Luna lol I forgot to respond. Forgive me. My ADHD is real today. I didn't run or work today.

Describing myself with fictional characters is tough because I feel non fictional characters have more layers to them. I'm a complicated person who hold many positions. I feel like two very different people live in me.

I'll do my best to answer your question.

Remy from Ratatouille. My ex girlfriend said I reminded her of me because I came from the slums. I cook what some would consider fancy food. My passion for food is very real. I've defied my entire upbringing to pursue this.

3056102-inline-i-1-finally-this-is-how-you-make-ratatouille-like-remy-from-pixars-ratatouille.jpg

Another girl I dated convinced me I'm Gale Hawthorne. I don't really want to explain it because I might die. But if you're familiar with the book series you know what I mean. shyt is deep.
gale_by_sacha11410.jpg

Snape from Harry Potter. He was driven by love. He was ambitious. Highly skilled. Highly intelligent. Bullied. Celebrated. Hated. Secretive. He played both sides. Good and evil. He died an outcast. Lonely. Hated. But trusted by the most honorable wizard to ever hold a wand.

He also saved humanity and all wizards alike. Not single handedly, but he did protect the child of his biggest tormentor and the guy who swooped his chick for the greater good.
9f883c81d70e876b8895136f35a51ac5.jpg