What fetishes do you have

Tim Dripcan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reread the OP. What do I fetishize on men?

Nice Jawlines
Big smiles
Thick muscular thighs

Broad shoulders/back
Big hands

And of course thick penises with a nice defined head. I like when just the head is pink and it looks like a lollipop. And I like watching it move.

I'm also fascinated by scars.

:lupe:

Rusty Kuntz

It be ya own peoples, huh?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself. fukk 12(1)!
:ohhh:

I assume it means she's audibly aroused by voices. Interesting!
Yep. It's not just the standard deep voice, although that's a big part of it. A man with an extra 'something' to their voice. Ahhh, it's one of THE sexiest things to me. Add an accent to it and I can get off just listening to them speak. If he sounds like he could be cast as a villain in a movie, i.e. Mark Strong, then I'm all for it LOL

My husband naturally sounds like he just woke up, all the time. His voice is gravelly, with a slight accent, and an almost quiet quality to it...... :noah:

LADIES: Have you ever heard a man speak and he just SOUNDS like he can finesse the puss without trying? That's what I'm talking about.

Last edited:

Paradise

Too tired to think of something witty to say...
Daps
Yep. It's not just the standard deep voice, although that's a big part of it. A man with an extra 'something' to their voice. Ahhh, it's one of THE sexiest things to me. Add an accent to it and I can get off just listening to them speak. If he sounds like he could be cast as a villain in a movie, i.e. Mark Strong, then I'm all for it LOL

My husband naturally sounds like he just woke up, all the time... his voice is gravelly, with a slight accent, and it's so fukking sexy to me.

LADIES: Have you ever heard a man speak and he just SOUNDS like he'd beat the puss up without trying? That's what I'm talking about.

Yes Gawd... I definitely do! :ohlawd:

M'gann

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

My husband naturally sounds like he just woke up, all the time. His voice is gravelly, with a slight accent, with an almost quiet quality to it...... :noah:

LADIES: Have you ever heard a man speak and he just SOUNDS like he can finesse the puss without trying? That's what I'm talking about.

:yes:

PlainSight

Anon
Daps
Reppin
UK

My husband naturally sounds like he just woke up, all the time. His voice is gravelly, with a slight accent, and an almost quiet quality to it...... :noah:

I have to admit, I have a similar thing about women's voices :banderas:

PlainSight

Anon
Daps
Reppin
UK
What do they have to sound like? Phone sex operator, high and squeaky, accents...
Not necessarily high, but a breathy, sultry tone - kind of like a phone sex operator but not completely like one. Lower before sex, higher during :noah:. I can't think of a great example off the top of my head.

Paradise

Too tired to think of something witty to say...
Daps
Not necessarily high, but a breathy, sultry tone - kind of like a phone sex operator but not completely like one. Lower before sex, higher during :noah:. I can't think of a great example off the top of my head.
Hmmmm..:jbhmm:. I like voices too, but I've never been turned on by one...