iboPdPOcLgfDnx.gif

PlainSight

Anon
Daps
Reppin
UK
I feel like I am :mjcry:
what's crazy is that I think I did it to myself
when I was in high school, I was obsessed with body sculpting, so I was tailoring garments that gave me results that I wanted BUT they were extremely painful to wear
so everyday I was looking forward to the relief of taking them off, it was super blissful, like real exctasy
which started me down this path of pain/relief/pain/relief :snoop:
my shoulders and ribcage are still kinda scarred up :huhldup:

You're not. It's relatively common for people to have some kind of mild fetish, at least in my observations.

A lot of people have innocuous ways of finding what is erogenous to them in feeling and in particular areas, funnily enough. You'd be surprised!

Pain/relief is quite common aswell, even for me. I actually have a tickle fetish, which tickling is an incredibly strong sensation, almost painful (I should say, very painful!). Had indications of that, with girls randomly touching me sending me nuts, I had to scratch the area lightly to provide relief.

Daps
Reppin
flowerpots
You're not. It's relatively common for people to have some kind of mild fetish, at least in my observations.

A lot of people have innocuous ways of finding what is erogenous to them in feeling and in particular areas, funnily enough. You'd be surprised!

Pain/relief is quite common aswell, even for me. I actually have a tickle fetish, which tickling is an incredibly strong sensation, almost painful (I should say, very painful!). Had indications of that, with girls randomly touching me sending me nuts, I had to scratch the area lightly to provide relief.
how sensitive is your back?

Spike Tarantino

Esposa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Filfee Nasteh Duddy Souf
I feel like I am :mjcry:
what's crazy is that I think I did it to myself
when I was in high school, I was obsessed with body sculpting, so I was tailoring garments that gave me results that I wanted BUT they were extremely painful to wear
so everyday I was looking forward to the relief of taking them off, it was super blissful, like real exctasy
which started me down this path of pain/relief/pain/relief :snoop:
my shoulders and ribcage are still kinda scarred up :huhldup:

:lupe:

Spike Tarantino

Esposa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Filfee Nasteh Duddy Souf

I'm a notorious waist-definer:lupe:

Thin belts, corset belts, high-waisted jeans, 40's/50s vintage dresses, anything that snatches abruptly in at the waist (with the exclusion of actual corsets or waist cinchers, not my style)

I love that feeling of loosening my waistband and letting my shyt fly free after being confined all day:noah:....:lupe:

On topic, dudes with gorgeous brown/black skin and unpierced ears are my kryptonite:ohlawd: I could gaze at an unpierced earlobe for days at a time with no bathroom breaks.

Last edited: