What excuses will Marvel F*ggot Fans have when SS + BvS grosses more cumulatively than CA + DS?

Disgustya Stallone

Man Who Owns 2 Microwaves
Daps
Na.... DC aint about that life.... look what I'm about to feed you, breh, might taste a little bitter. Nevertheless, you're gonna have to swallow it.:steviej:

To battle Marvel is to court death

giphy.gif

Yall niccas dont want these problems no more its over:umad:
marvel with the most unknown, wack, boring villains in movie history

dc on the other hand got goat villains

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
marvel with the most unknown, wack, boring villains in movie history

dc on the other hand got goat villains

Too bad yall hero's boring and weak...... last time I check the movie isnt called Bane or Joker..... it was The Dark Knight and The Dark Knight Rises.... who is the Dark Knight? Rhetorical question but no one gives a fukk! How the Hero get shined on in they on movie, what part of the game is this?:lolbron:

Oh wait they the only good villains in yall camp.... and really one cuz the other ended up being exposed as a simp:mjlol:

Disgustya Stallone

Man Who Owns 2 Microwaves
Daps
Too bad yall hero's boring and weak...... last time I check the movie isnt called Bane or Joker..... it was The Dark Knight and The Dark Knight Rises.... who is the Dark Knight? Rhetorical question but no one gives a fukk! How the Hero get shined on in they on movie, what part of the game is this?:lolbron:

Oh wait they the only good villains in yall camp.... and really one cuz the other ended up being exposed as a simp:mjlol:
dont be a mezza fanook breh, you the one posting pix if boring ass thanos

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
:mjlol: now DC stans are gonna piggy back on SS to make BvS look like a W?
can't get the heavyweight belt so they now trying to team up and shyt

now when this loses it'll be

b-b-b-b-b-b-but wait until justice league drops and we add that with ss and bvs and..............

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
Yall might as well get in early on them Wonder Woman numbers. We know that should do good numbers just off the skrempth of woman-power.