What Era of Wrestling do you simply don’t care about

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
New Gen when they acted like Shawn Michaels was a star..had him going over Razor. Scust. Them not doing things right with Hall led to the creation of the nwo. Just stupidity wholesale.

MrLogic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cash
Ruthless aggression era when wwe was on tnn.
I watch it I know but to be honest this era as well but you guys make it more enjoyable :salute:

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
WWE 2008-2012. A terrible period of PG kiddy bullshyt. There were a couple interesting angles but it's nearly pure trash.

I tried to go back and watch some of that stuff on the network, it was so bad, it legitimately should’ve been on Nickelodeon.

FluffyEyes

Mrs. Boss Lady
Daps
To be honest for me it’s the 80’s- Early 90’s I understand the importance & Impact that these years had but :francis: can’t get into those eras:hubie:

It's the opposite for me. I'm super into looking at how the "Golden Era" led into "The New Generation" to the era I watched which was the Attitude era. I like the history of it and in the NG you could kind of see some sparks of what was to come.

I'm a super lapsed fan so stuff after 07 I'm not really interested in. And I actually feel bad because the Women's Revolution should've brought me back but I've been slacking.

FluffyEyes

Mrs. Boss Lady
Daps
New Gen when they acted like Shawn Michaels was a star..had him going over Razor. Scust. Them not doing things right with Hall led to the creation of the nwo. Just stupidity wholesale.
They. Had. The. Tools. And completely dropped the ball. It worked out for them but only by the skin of their teeth.

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
Used to be the New Generation Era, but me getting older rewatching the shows with adult eyes and listening to a ton of podcasts for that era made me kinda like the era now... still the weakest of all the eras though.