What eggplant size do you consider above average?

Whats your preference?

• small (4 inches and below)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Average (5-6 inches)

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Above average (7-8 inches)

Votes: 6 50.0%
  • Large (9 and 10 inches)

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • horse (11+)

Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters

Mfalme_Perez

In a New York world full of strangers..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY 2 Trinidad
My new boyfriend is almost 12 inches. The first time he put that shyt in was :whoa: then:mjcry:, now it's :steviej:.
Too rough and I run, which turns him on and doesn't help me. I will say the girth on that thang is amazing. He has told me women wouldn't sleep with because they wouldn't have been able to handle it. I don't care, I ride pon di cocky like a bicycle.:youngsabo:

Edit: He's the p*ssy eating !

Mfalme_Perez

In a New York world full of strangers..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY 2 Trinidad
lmaoo at all y'all fukking nikkas with 9-10+ inches.. y'all measuring this shyt with a ruler to really know?

Measured it twice because I didn't believe him either. Them Florida nikkas are hung.

So you're boyfriend's dikk is a foot long huh lmaoooo? :duck::duck::duck::duck:
11.5 inches to be exact. I know I have no reason to pull :duck:over anyones head. I doubt the ladies here are lying as well.
:umad::umad::umad:

j.smooth4

All Star
Daps
Reppin
D[M]V
dikk size is not that important unless it's small. I'm guessing that men can't tell whether or not they are small versus avg?
Each woman has a different perspective of size.

In my opinion shorter girls tend to think I'm larger than what I am. Taller ones tend to say I'm more average.

Princess Coco

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
@Spotlessmind
zA94WUp.png
:mjlol:

j.smooth4

All Star
Daps
Reppin
D[M]V
My new boyfriend is almost 12 inches. The first time he put that shyt in was :whoa: then:mjcry:, now it's :steviej:.
Too rough and I run, which turns him on and doesn't help me. I will say the girth on that thang is amazing. He has told me women wouldn't sleep with because they wouldn't have been able to handle it. I don't care, I ride pon di cocky like a bicycle.:youngsabo:

Edit: He's the p*ssy eating !
Now I'm curious did you actually measure it with a ruler or are you guessimating

Edit: never mind I saw the replies