What eggplant size do you consider above average?

Whats your preference?

• small (4 inches and below)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Average (5-6 inches)

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Above average (7-8 inches)

Votes: 6 50.0%
  • Large (9 and 10 inches)

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • horse (11+)

Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters

j.smooth4

All Star
Daps
Reppin
D[M]V
Whats your preference on size?

Personally I've been told I'm above average most times and a few times average.

What do you consider above average in size what do you consider too big?

Willing to pm for opinions.

Seems like most women prefer average sized men on a reg basis but truly desire the 10+ inch horse dikked men.

Regine Hunter

Captain Fupa
Supporter
Daps
@Spotlessmind
zA94WUp.png

MsReal

All Star
Daps
I have never told no man he is average, what type of savages you fukking? :lupe:

But I have experienced small girth dikk and acted like I wanted an Oscar (that was a long 90 minutes) :snoop:

There is someone for everyone! Don't stress the breh's out with the 11 inch horse dikk - is the only dikk women will take....

Saying that the widest girth I slept with had "soggy dikk" it was never consistently hard - annoying as fukk!

The best sex, is chemistry lots of kissing and nice words :shaq:

j.smooth4

All Star
Daps
Reppin
D[M]V
I have never told no man he is average, what type of savages you fukking? :lupe:

But I have experienced small girth dikk and acted like I wanted an Oscar (that was a long 90 minutes) :snoop:

There is someone for everyone! Don't stress the breh's out with the 11 inch horse dikk - is the only dikk women will take....

Saying that the widest girth I slept with had "soggy dikk" it was never consistently hard - annoying as fukk!

The best sex, is chemistry lots of kissing and nice words :shaq:
lol Some of the women I've been with claim to have fukked a ten inch dude and two claim dudes over 11 inches

All three said it was unenjoyable with them.

MsReal

All Star
Daps
lol Some of the women I've been with claim to have fukked a ten inch dude and two claim dudes over 11 inches

All three said it was unenjoyable with them.

The biggest I slept with is 9.5 inches, but he didn't lick p*ssy, hardly kissed and slightly boring in bed.... But actually not painful because he was good with he's hands prior and always made me come.

I've seen longer and ran out the room, it came down to he's knee caps.... Not trying impel myself on dikk!