What drink do you order the most when you're out?

Mantle Drunk

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
Beer- Usually fukk with Miller Lite but I'll pretty much buy the cheapest beer they have.
Cheapest Tequila
I've been on a kick of drinking Jim Beam Straight up but the taste's not for the faint of heart:whew:

Grand Cru Boo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Yawk New Yawk
Long Island though? A lot of you are exposing yourself.

It must be a regional thing, but I thought that shyt was for females ( and sex on the beach and alize)

anywho,

Henny straight if im in a "dark" mood but I usually drink tom collins ( tanguray or seagrams) or with grapefruit

beers- I like to experiment a little bit when I go to certain places.

I usually try something new when I go, but my go to are usually a greatlake, hoggarden or miller lite

Yagirlcheatinonus

Icon Poster
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Long Island though? A lot of you are exposing yourself.

It must be a regional thing, but I thought that shyt was for females ( and sex on the beach and alize)

anywho,

Henny straight if im in a "dark" mood but I usually drink tom collins ( tanguray or seagrams) or with grapefruit

beers- I like to experiment a little bit when I go to certain places.

I usually try something new when I go, but my go to are usually a greatlake, hoggarden or miller lite

:childplease: that drink has up to 5 different types of alcohol in it. Them iced teas go hard and will get you faded.

OPTiMO

SamsoniteMan
Daps
Reppin
From the Bay to Central CA
Long Islands

tumblr_ma5ymbDEQ11rtlcu6o1_400.gif

I try to switch to beer after a few of those or it's gonna be one of those nights..:upsetfavre: