What does Victor do better than Bol Bol?

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Bol definitely has similar abilities

Maybe it’s effort? Or defensive intelligence? Strength? Pass ability?

Bol also should be rebounding like crazy too… he doesn’t seem to like posting up or working out the post either

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
This is like comparing KD and Brandon Ingram…take from that what you will :hubie:

the hate for my nukka bol

i've seen much much wrose in the nba getting minutes nightly

Thats a good comparison. Cuz lookin at the highlights, he definitely has talent. But u can't gauge his heart and determination. Wemby looks determined to be great

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
Wemby's success in the NBA will probably lead to other teams giving him a shot in the future....some team will be desperate enough.

But obviously he ain't doing shyt in practice to merit getting minutes.

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They lost to them two games in a row, once being up 20 (couldn't stop him in the 4th) and once being down 30 (couldn't stop him all game).

Vogel literally had nothing to lose trying him out
Man you doing typical coli double down

Bol Bol is garbage defensively what don’t you get lol

Nothing to gain playing him

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
Please explain to me why Victor Wenbenyama is a generational prospect while Bol Bol was a 2nd round pick when Bol Bol was doing the same exact things as Victor in High School. They are the same player with the same skillset. They even look alike on the court. Bol can dribble, shoot, and drive the ball just as good as Victor. If Bol Bol is not getting hype, Victor shouldn't get hype either.

Bol Bol's high school highlights are a carbon copy of Wenbenyama's current highlights.

Him going 2nd round was definitely on some black ball shyt but if you watch him, all these highlights is all he got going for him. The highlights look good but they don’t tell the full picture. And I fukk with Bol, but his only talent at this point is literally being a 7’2 player that can play like a guard. If you watch him closely in regards to everything he else, he adds nothing. Can’t play off ball, avoids the post, doesn’t play hard, not that good of shooter, has low IQ on offense and defense and has absolutely no motor. Still hope he gets a chance but he doesn’t seem to be helping himself at this point..

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Once you dissect the situation, Bol Bol is basic Windows 1.0, and Wemby is Skynet.His level of awareness & basketball intelligence dwarfs Bol Bol's.Plus Bol don't have no dog in him.I almost feel bad for the guy.
Can't teach dog :yeshrug:

All the greets have dog competitiveness and drive in em. All of em