What does South Park know that the Simpsons and Family Guy don't..?

RehReh

đź–¤GhettoDollyđź–¤
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
I don't think I can ever tire of Cartman he is such a jackass

Rick and Morty coming for the crown tho....

NoGutsNoGLory

Superstar
Daps
:patrice:
1. Archer
2. Regular Show
3. Rick and Morty
4. Bojack
Ultimately its a personal preference as art is very subjective but I can't possibly consider any of those shows better than Bojack, not even in the same league.

abominable1

the fukkery, the sweet ,sweet fukkery
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
@RGM
No love for aqua teen hunger force?
11 year run is damn near untouchable.
The amounts of zero fuxx given is unfukkwittable

beaniemac

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
south park is on semi-retirement mode it seems. they've only been putting out like 10 episodes a season for the past few seasons. I haven't seen the simpons in like 10 years. I don't watch family guy that often EXCEPT once in a while I'll binge it on netflix cuz my kids like it still.

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
Last season of SP was trash.

I hope they have abandoned the serialized format or at least have a better map for an entire season. But it seems impossible to do that with a topical week by week writing process, so I think they should go back to the episodic approach with sporadic references to ongoing storylines.

beaniemac

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Last season of SP was trash.

I hope they have abandoned the serialized format or at least have a better map for an entire season. But it seems impossible to do that with a topical week by week writing process, so I think they should go back to the episodic approach with sporadic references to ongoing storylines.

I thought I was the only one who did not like them having a single narrative for an entire season. they do too few episodes for that nonsense IMO.

Daps
South park is still doing aight IMO.

Family guy fell off the minute everything started becoming about random cutscene gags that had nothing to do with anything & wasn't funny at the least. Character development & storylines went to :trash:

I never thought the Simpsons were funny like that to begin with, but they had great character development & storylines to make things interesting.

The Simpsons nowadays is like that old :flabbynsick:rapper tryna keep up with the young crowd.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
South Park has broken all of the rules and somehow continues to be a monster while them other shows looking funny in the light :jbhmm:
South Park aint been worth a damn for like the past 3-4 seasons.
And Matt & Trey looking like a couple of p*ssy ass ***** posters in how they handled making fun of the election last year kinda killed any hope I had for them recovering.

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers
South Park aint been worth a damn for like the past 3-4 seasons.
And Matt & Trey looking like a couple of p*ssy ass ***** posters in how they handled making fun of the election last year kinda killed any hope I had for them recovering.

Nikka south park is revolutionizing the game with the video game work alone. Sit down and drink poison.