What does Goku do for a living?

Un-AmericanDreamer

Simp City
Daps
Where does he get the money to support his family? :lolbron: Oh that's right, he never went to school to get his IT certs. I can't imagine anyone hiring dude. Chi-chi probably got to go out of her way to find work in the city cuz her husband don't do shyt. Cleaning the brief's toilet's, making their beds and shyt . We see that Yamcha use to be a ball player, he was making serious dough, you always see him behind the wheel of some nice new hovercraft, wearing the finest armani collection. Krillin don't got to work , his woman bring home the bacon ever since extorting Mr. Satan at that tournament, but it's implied that he was getting money some type of way. He pulled Maron, he also had a few vehicles on deck and some fresh polo's. Tien and chiaotzu are farmers so they live off the land. Vegeta came into money. Piccolo is well Piccolo, So that leaves Goku. Kami offered him the resident God position but he turned it down so he can continue his bum ways. Lol @ goku only owning three pairs of clothes

So getting into fights is a job now?:russ:.

Chi-chi married a loser. No wonder why she wanted to spouse swap with Bulma at that party at the end of Z, she wanted to get with a king not a peasant.

Yamcha's red sports car
images

Yamcha in a designer suit
YamchaPuarMarronBulmaEp215.png

Krillin suited and booted in a three piece seersucker
Krillin___White_Suit_by_dbzataricommunity.jpg

Goku wearing his usual shyt
Goku-goku-29908862-500-500.png

Why you so broke Goku?

Last edited:

HYDRO

Old Member
Daps
Reppin
N.W.I.
Also Satan offered him a bunch of dough, but Chi Chi was like, "Nah, bytch, we're farmers"

HYDRO

Old Member
Daps
Reppin
N.W.I.
Wait didn't Chi-Chi wanted Gohan to shack up with Videl because she was the daughter of rich ass Hercule?
yeah but gohan was well educated and on his way to making his own living...being a member of the satan family was just a plus...goku was lazy and only thinking about fight..chi chi was like, hell nah. i know you're gonna knock me up again and i need you to be the one to teach the next one to be a man...now plant those fukking radishes