Results are only viewable after voting.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
:patrice:

I had a long night and woke up refreshed. I seriously need to know what do people who own consoles use them for.
Stay up all night tossing and turning in your Pokémon blanket trying to figure out why people don't like your PlayStation brehs.

Wake up the next morning thinking about other men's opinions brehs

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Video games only. I have other shyt for all other forms of media. I bought a console to play video games, ONLY. Stoppit.

ALl in one media, using a console? Broke boy shyt.

A female come on over,

ill fire up the xbox and we can watch some movies. :mjlol: Sounds good when your in your 20s

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
only thing pathetic is you running away from the forums and clearing out your name and then coming back while still acting "above" everything else like you're one to talk :mjlol:

"Pathetic" is quite the word that fits your online persona i'd say.

Pathetic my ass :camby:

Stop posting here. We don't care about your opinions and your shameless Phil Spencer ball gobbling narrative.

I wish you'd just go back to bleepingcomputer.com or Tomshardware where you came from.

/rant over

Last edited:

K.Dot

African American
Daps
Reppin
Bro 'nem
Y'all nikkas are better off getting
Be a Sony Stan in PC nerds clothing brehs

:mjlol:
I stan games not platforms, I give zero fukks about Sony's first party output at all outside of gravity rush and I sold my PS4 and XB1(but I'll get a pro for FFXV), so how am I a SOny stan with no playstaion hardware in my home at the moment? PS4 OG is more powerful than XB! OG and it has a billion game that you can only find on that platfrom, these are facts:yeshrug:. If it offends your "I stan for a dumbed-down PC that only plays games from the windows store" headass, oh well:manny:. This console war shyt should have been over, The PS4 doing wii phenomom #'s, it has more and higher rated exclusives, it will sell at least 40 million more than the bone ect.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Y'all nikkas are better off getting

I stan games not platforms, I give zero fukks about Sony's first party output at all outside of gravity rush and I sold my PS4 and XB1(but I'll get a pro for FFXV), so how am I a SOny stan with no playstaion hardware in my home at the moment? PS4 OG is more powerful than XB! OG and it has a billion game that you can only find on that platfrom, these are facts:yeshrug:. If it offends your "I stan for a dumbed-down PC that only plays games from the windows store" headass, oh well:manny:. This console war shyt should have been over, The PS4 doing wii phenomom #'s, it has more and higher rated exclusives, it will sell at least 40 million more than the bone ect.
:mjlol: