• Movies and media mostly

• both equally(Gaming/media Streaming)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:patrice:

I had a long night and woke up refreshed. I seriously need to know what do people who own consoles use them for.

chemicalsword

winter is coming
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Starkset...
Games first. All the extras is cool but ever since the Atari I look at my console and it looks back at me like...

AZoRxSp.jpg

K.Dot

African American
Daps
Reppin
Bro 'nem
To play Japanese and western Sony games. My PC(primary gaming platform) is does media better than either console so I don't use them for that either. Kodi + Exodus + Popcorn time = :mjcry::wow::banderas:

K.Dot

African American
Daps
Reppin
Bro 'nem
No it's not OK. I gotta get to the bottom of this
just let nikkas enjoy their shyt breh, I'm a steam nikka so I have no horse in this race BUT as long as they realize that PS4 is the superior console in most of things that count(aka games) and that they are better Off just getting a PC(even a cheap 300$ Alienware alpha would be a better choice), they are allowed to do whatever:yeshrug:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
just let nikkas enjoy their shyt breh, I'm a steam nikka so I have no horse in this race BUT as long as they realize that PS4 is the superior console in most of things that count(aka games) and that they are better Off just getting a PC(even a cheap 300$ Alienware alpha would be a better choice), they are allowed to do whatever:yeshrug:
Nah, they must submit

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Be a Sony Stan in PC nerds clothing brehs

:mjlol:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
looks like Itsyoung is someone who we can't take opinions from seriously. :pachaha:

Then again this dude is always screaming and yelling at anyone who says anything PS4 favorable.
girardi_snaps_jmrqmhmy.gif