What do you think are the most overrated TV shows right now?

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
Definitely Big Bang Theory. That show is not funny at all. I really don't get why people love it.
It's a CBS white people comedy. You should stop after CBS. I never saw why Two & a half men was so loved (I thought that shyt was overrated) maybe it's CBS' producer that's behind all these shytty shows & what he thinks is humorous and I find it to be lame.

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
It's a CBS white people comedy. You should stop after CBS. I never saw why Two & a half men was so loved (I thought that shyt was overrated) maybe it's CBS' producer that's behind all these shytty shows & what he thinks is humorous and I find it to be lame.

Yeah, I think you're right, and what's worse is the laugh tracks on those shows only amplify how shytty the jokes are.

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
Without reading a book. ( I will soon.)
Without watching an episode. (I've got 'em on deck)
Without knowing the name of ONE character. (Dinklebot and the girl that wants to be a sword fighter seem pretty solid)
I nominate Game of Thrones. :beli:

For the love of fukk, I hate the majority of the Fanbase and the media culture behind it. I've been through Breaking Bad mania, The Wire hypedom, Lost and the Walking dead and many others, but the minute GoT comes up anywhere, you gotta cover your eyeballs from all the arching ropes of spit and jizz from folk who go on and on about this shyt. I mean love what you like and all, don't get me wrong, but Got DAMN. I think that's why I took to Vikings so goddamned hard when it came out.

I really feel sorry for the legitimate fans of this shyt that gotta deal with this almost toxic culture, but for all I know, that's what prolly makes it as liked as it is, right? I dunno.