What do you think about Kiefer Sutherland being the new Solid Snake?

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
With how serious the game is going to be the game is better off without Hayter. I'm a big fan of the MGS series but that dude sounds corny as hell. There's many voice actors with strong voices that I put over Hayter.

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
This game will be fukked up, and I mean this in a good way. It will make you feel sympathy for Big Boss, he will see stuff no human should see or endure and then you will see the reason why he did all of this stuff in Metal Gear. Like, what if your forced to kill Child Soldiers. :leon:
it's a pre cursor to the gulf war when the sh1t really hit the fan so It damn well should be

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
This is a prequel though which I think is cool due to Big Boss having many stories in his life
Big Boss has had several games already. To me this series is like Resident Evil in that its gone on so long and been retconned so much the story is gibberish. Kojima has wanted to end the series since 2 and they keep bringing him back to it. Honestly I'd love to see him move on to something else.

Kartel13

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If they were to finally make a Metal Gear movie, I'm sure hollywood would be thinking franchise and would want to go with someone younger.

Don Mack

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Big Boss has had several games already. To me this series is like Resident Evil in that its gone on so long and been retconned so much the story is gibberish. Kojima has wanted to end the series since 2 and they keep bringing him back to it. Honestly I'd love to see him move on to something else.

That's part of the reason behind Metal Gear Rising, but of course Konami will keep eating as long as they can

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
That's part of the reason behind Metal Gear Rising, but of course Konami will keep eating as long as they can
he gave that to Platinum Games and even when it was internally developed he wasn't heavily involved with it. this is a series (Soild) that's been going on for 15 years. He keeps pushing stuff like a third Zone of Enders off because he's so heavily involved in this.

RJY33

master of reality
Daps
Gonna need different voices for snake and big boss when they eventually do the original metal gear 1 & 2 remakes.