What do you think about Kiefer Sutherland being the new Solid Snake?

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
that was a typo but at the end of the day theyre clones of each other so as fas playing solid snake does it count if they mapped his facial structure to be on the characters :yeshrug:

edit: i didnt know that cat who played VEGA from the raul julia streetfighter was native, hes playing codetalker IMO they should have went with the other famous native that was in that that played sagat

Last edited:

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
They had to do this I bet, so Hayter would play Snake in his younger days. Having him do Big Boss and Snake would be awkward as shyt, but the fukkery would be amazing. I assume in the trailer that the Eli kid is Liquid.

MGS-5-Eli.jpg

Also in some ways Quiet has a connection to the End from MGS3.

image30469416x9940.jpg

Gonna be a hardcore game, glad Xbox One users get the chance to experience one of the Top 10 franchises ever. :bryan:

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin

The game will be epic :sadcam:

This game will be fukked up, and I mean this in a good way. It will make you feel sympathy for Big Boss, he will see stuff no human should see or endure and then you will see the reason why he did all of this stuff in Metal Gear. Like, what if your forced to kill Child Soldiers. :leon:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
don't really like it but whatever. i'm probably gonna buy this game but i can't say i'm looking forward to it. to me Metal Gear Solid should have ended at 4. it was the perfect send off.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
They had to do this I bet, so Hayter would play Snake in his younger days. Having him do Big Boss and Snake would be awkward as shyt, but the fukkery would be amazing. I assume in the trailer that the Eli kid is Liquid.

MGS-5-Eli.jpg

Also in some ways Quiet has a connection to the End from MGS3.

image30469416x9940.jpg

Gonna be a hardcore game, glad Xbox One users get the chance to experience one of the Top 10 franchises ever. :bryan:

No way Hayter is in this game. Even if a young Solid Snake appears, he's only going to be 12 years old as Eli is.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
don't really like it but whatever. i'm probably gonna buy this game but i can't say i'm looking forward to it. to me Metal Gear Solid should have ended at 4. it was the perfect send off.

This is a prequel though which I think is cool due to Big Boss having many stories in his life

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
Hayter doing a 12 year old's voice :dead:

Game is set in 1984 breh, if it was set in 1994 then I'd hold out hope for some crazy appearance by him

Well, that's why they are voice actors and not real life action. All they would need to do, is too take his face, apply the stats in terms of making it look younger and for Hayter to train his voice to sound like a child.