What do you talk about with your friends?

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
Tier 1. life. relationships. music we done dug up on some ":gladbron: look what I found!" shyt. Nature of reality and our place in it. food. Reflecting on the past. Plotting out the future.

Tier 2. work. me being on some ":comeon: uh huh" shyt when they're talking about other people at work. Problems at home.

Nobody IRL to talk to about the stuff that interests me.

No music, nobody to bounce ideas off, no food, no books, no politics, no weirdness, no nothing.

Just whatever's on reality TV, "Deez racist crakkas don't like us", "this person aint shyt (I'm jealous or scared you may pay them more attention than you do me, so please don't like them / I disgust myself and I hate the place in life that my shytty choices have given me, so let's celebrate someone who's worse off in a way so I can feel better about myself)". whatever's on the radio, in da club, who won the game.

Who said what. Who did what. How they need jesus. How they don't like them, but they still talk to them.

Men, women..... I'm surrounded by grown ass children. Never matured mentally. People who think raspberry cheesecake sounds ":scusthov: nayyaassty."

:to::snoop:

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
and what kills me about them wanting to "discuss" music.... I listen to white folks music and rap where they don't be talking about nothing....

they flock together in groups and just recite the hooks over and over and over and o v e r and overrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr............ and then be like "YEAH nikka"

tumblr_m4m1scTbEs1r2kdbno1_500.gif

I just started listening to audio downloads of Dead End Hip Hop and shyt.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
It depends on which friends.

Friends at school I will talk about more real life shyt, or political conversations. It's more serious.

My friends who didn't go to college I will just talk sports, broads, etc..

Banned Account12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Well? With my friends, our favourite topic is drones. We'll get stoned and debate the usage of drones or race or Obama or politics in general, dating etc.
:dahell: thats a waste of weed smh

but we talk about bytches, drugs, guns, bytches, money, music and shyt

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
anything, weather, sports, family, work, world events, just depends on the friend, some are more intelligent than others

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
Life, future plans, movies, TV shows, school, music, clothes, hair, books, family, work. :ehh: