What do you losers post on instragram ?

Daps
I only have 1 picture so far (just joined), but I'm pretty much only going to be posting pictures of my vacation/travel extravaganzas.

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
i take pictures of a lot of random stuff like a have a few of some friends or of random events i'm in. i only have about two or three pictures of myself and they're usually pictures i take with other people. i use my instagram more like a time capsule for myself because the pictures also upload to my blog. i try to use every picture, between the blog and instagram, and connect them to something i was either thinking about that day or what was my prominent thought for that day.

and i'm not a loser...:pacspit:

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
I'm thinking about joining soon. I still don't know, though. My life isn't exciting enough to warrant an instagram.

Big Blue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
The last thing I posted was a picture of a guitar I just bought. I'm hype as hell to learn to play.

Jamal514

In high demand
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
I only use Instagram to follow big booty sistas and PAWGs. I don't "like" their photos or post simp comments though.

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Ehh... It is just another way to keep up with friends and family in my eyes... It also cool to have memories all saved on a cloud that can be accessed at the click of my thumb....

It is also a great app to scroll through while taking a shyt...

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
I just post random shyt but I honestly don't use it very much.

Its a little weird when I be seeing dudes posting like 4-5 pics a day on there, but to each its on.

I kinda lost interest when they stopped letting you find people you follow on twitter on there.

And :pacspit: to tweetgrams and whoever started that shyt.

IG is cool but it really isn't much difference between it and FB other than being able to look at celebrities pics and thats not really my thing so.. :ld:

I basically using Instagram and FB as online photo albums at this point :manny:

Air Nikes N Hats

Poor mans Johnny Football Lifestyle!
Daps
Reppin
SINY!!
I post my kicks, NYC archeticture, nature stuff (I camp, shooting range, fishing trips)....basically my life in picture. Oh yeah....and I've smashed 3 women just off the love my pics get. :obama:

Daps
I use it more so for iPhoneography. Post photos of landscapes/scenery/skylines/sunsets/city shots/etc. I like editing photos in other apps like filterstorm, snapseed, etc. Gives me shyt to do when I'm bored at work :manny:

HarlemsOwn

RIP Fresh
Daps
I post my kicks, NYC archeticture, nature stuff (I camp, shooting range, fishing trips)....basically my life in picture. Oh yeah....and I've smashed 3 women just off the love my pics get. :obama:

max_zpsdd5faa22.png