what do you do when you get baby fever

EARFQUAKE

🥰
Supporter
Daps
When I went to Houston this past weekend and met my bff's daughter I was starting to get baby fever BAD, like I was considering wifing up just anyone and I would have been content with even having a baby girl :huhldup: (raise daughters brehs) but I'm squashing all that and going to petco asap! Wbu? :jbhmm:

Raava

Staff member
Daps
Keep an actual baby for an extended period of time.

Think of all your worst flaws how it affected your life and how you could pass them along to your seed.

You like your "me" time? Think of it being gone.

The baby is going to grow up.

Trump is president and it was 80 degrees in December this year.

Hope this helps yall :smile:

EARFQUAKE

🥰
Supporter
Daps
Keep an actual baby for an extended period of time.

Think of all your worst flaws how it affected your life and how you could pass them along to your seed.

You like your "me" time? Think of it being gone.

The baby is going to grow up.

Trump is president and it was 80 degrees in December this year.

Hope this helps yall :smile:

:merchant:

Rusty Kuntz

It be ya own peoples, huh?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself. fukk 12(1)!
I've never gotten baby fever, and I'm in my late 30s; I think being around my nieces/nephews and just seeing what raising a kid entails (through my siblings) made me lean towards not having kids. I like being able to spend time with them then sending them back to their parents LOL

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
You can barley take care of yo self dnt be selfish and inconsiderate and bring a child into this world outta high emotions

Daps
Reppin
California
I teach at a preschool and I spend most of my day with 1-3 year olds. I do want a baby (eventually) but I'm glad that I can get away from all of that when I go home, lol. When I worked with younger babies that reallllly gave me baby fever, but I would just think about how different my life would be if I had one, and how much I wasn't ready for that.

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
Lol what, hold up now, I'm getting cuffed before I have a kid and that person is stuck with me forever :ufdup:
I feel you, what gender do U want the most? Have u got any names already picked out?