what do you do to deflate womens egos

yo moms

drunk
Daps
You go up to a cocoa dream boat that has her nose to the high heavens and you hit her with "Hey girl your feet must be tired"
She goes "Why, because I been running through your mind all day? :comeon:
Then you go "Nah because I see your struggle toes busting out them raggedy shoes :ufdup:"

Then toss some change at her feet.
You'll never feel so good about making a person feel awful about themselves :blessed:

deon-cole-take-notes-o.gif

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I never pay a compliment unless shes naked

I dont go on dinner dates unless ive smashed at least 3 times

I dont buy drinks

i do these, plus ignore them and/ or their advances in the beginning. this obviously only works if you have woman approaching you or are interesting enough for them to notice that you are not paying them any attention. otherwise, show interest once, than ignore them. it works best with woman who are popular and used to attention.

if you really want to ether a woman, turn her down when she wants sex. if you are in a relationship, turn her down regularly, especially if she starts turning you down or is using sex to manipulate you. she will start throwing the p*ssy at you every chance she gets and never ever be tired or have a headache again.

the key to deflating a woman's ego ist to know that they are taught to measure their selfworth in their desireability. make her question whether or not you (still) find her desireable and watch her soul burn slow.

ryshy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
newwave
bytches like nikkas wit bytches

Just make a team, make sure they are only on the roster not a star player, then jus b real mysterious wit them, donr give too much attention, leave em yearnin for more, then jus hit em up like bish get over here dont bring no panties, give her the d, repeat wit other hoes