let dogs in

lock doors

sometimes i will jump on here if i still have some time

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Wake up at 6:55, lay there and bullshyt for 5 or 10 minutes, smoke a cig while shyttin then shower and shave if needed till about 7:30, put my pants and shoes on then roll a blunt, fukk around in the refrigerator grabbin bites of this and that, out the door by 7:40. 15 minute ride to get rid of the blunt and I'm usually walkin in my job right at 7:55

what kinda job u work where u can come in high as shyt like? :manny:

LordFendiMane

Banned
Daps
I have to be to work at 8 so my lady wakes me up at 6 and I smoke the rest of my blunt from the night before. She usually cooks me breakfast so I eat and it's about 6:30 when im done and then I shower, brush my teeth and get dressed. After I'm ready, I sit down and roll a blunt for lunch and get a cup of coffee for the road. I'm always out of the house no later than 7:30.

DreadHead P

lettin em hang and swang
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Deep in the south kickin uptop game
what kinda job u work where u can come in high as shyt like? :manny:

I work in the admin department for Midlands Technical College, its known that me and a bunch of other people smoke but as long as we don't come in stankin they dont bother us, they even give us heads up on when the campus police are gonna have the dogs walkin around

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
I work in the admin department for Midlands Technical College, its known that me and a bunch of other people smoke but as long as we don't come in stankin they dont bother us, they even give us heads up on when the campus police are gonna have the dogs walkin around

lol :whew: my nikka i tried to blow one before i came to work one time before

i was on youtube for like 4 hours straight i was like never again lolol

Steve Piffler

I got them CERTS
Daps
Reppin
Houston
alarm goes off at 4:30am
get up, shyt, shave, shower
get dressed and grab my lunch that i prepared the night before.
leave the house at 5am
45 minute drive to work.
park in the designated hospital parking lot
catch the train to the hospital
sit down at my desk and log in at 6:00am
check the coli before i check my business email...:pachaha:

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
alarm @ 5, cry for 10 minutes, shyt, shower, shave, breakfast, out the door by 5:45, at work by 6:30 :bryan:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
alarm goes off at 4:30am
get up, shyt, shave, shower
get dressed and grab my lunch that i prepared the night before.
leave the house at 5am
45 minute drive to work.
park in the designated hospital parking lot
catch the train to the hospital
sit down at my desk and log in at 6:00am
check the coli before i check my business email...:pachaha:

man making a lunch is mandatory if you wanna save a lot of bread. going out to eat is such a waste of money IMO. a home lunch cost less than $2 if you were to calculate it out. and thats with me bringing a sandwhich, chips, and fruit.

Steve Piffler

I got them CERTS
Daps
Reppin
Houston
man making a lunch is mandatory if you wanna save a lot of bread. going out to eat is such a waste of money IMO. a home lunch cost less than $2 if you were to calculate it out. and thats with me bringing a sandwhich, chips, and fruit.

you ain't lying breh....:salute:

we always cook more food than we will eat for dinner so we can pack the leftovers for lunch. coworkers are always asking me to go out for lunch. i hit them with the :childplease: face and grab my igloo cooler from under my desk....:ahh:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
you ain't lying breh....:salute:
we always cook more food than we will eat for dinner so we can pack the leftovers for lunch. coworkers are always asking me to go out for lunch. i hit them with the :childplease: face and grab my igloo cooler from under my desk....:ahh:
hell yeah. my wife made post roast and greens last night. so packing a lunch was a no brainer for me.
I knew a cat from my old gig that used to go out to eat for lunch and breakfast before work. dude was spending like $15 a day just on those two meals. then again, this is the same cat that was paying like $800/mo note on his range rover :heh:

DreadHead P

lettin em hang and swang
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
lol :whew: my nikka i tried to blow one before i came to work one time before

i was on youtube for like 4 hours straight i was like never again lolol

it was the other way around for me, i've tried to get out of the habit of coming to work high but it seemed like i just couldnt get right those days, one time i had a student come up to me and say "you didnt have your medicine today did you? :usure:"

DreadHead P

lettin em hang and swang
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
hell yeah. my wife made post roast and greens last night. so packing a lunch was a no brainer for me.
I knew a cat from my old gig that used to go out to eat for lunch and breakfast before work. dude was spending like $15 a day just on those two meals. then again, this is the same cat that was paying like $800/mo note on his range rover :heh:

:what: no way in hell, if his monthly payments are that high that tells me he didn't put much of a down payment on it and he barely got approved for it by the skin of his teeth, basically he aint range rover status yet

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
contemplate blowing my fukkin head off

KritNC

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Costa Rica
:comeon:

While I do agree with you it's way cheaper how you saying its only 2 dollar. For me it's like 5-6
Vegetables = 2.5 on average
Chicken = 2-3
Goat cheese (gotta have it) = 1.50
Dressing = .50
Bread (optional) = .25

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
:comeon:

While I do agree with you it's way cheaper how you saying its only 2 dollar. For me it's like 5-6
Vegetables = 2.5 on average
Chicken = 2-3
Goat cheese (gotta have it) = 1.50
Dressing = .50
Bread (optional) = .25

not for me:

loaf of bread=$1
package of turkey=$5
chips=50 cents
cookies=50 cents
apple=25 cents
strawberries=30 cents