What do yall think of this book and can I use it as a coffee table book? [Adult Content]

Daps
The Big Book of Breasts

Yall know I love tittays. :whew:
Having a Taschen book regardless of the book on display is already a flex in itself. Add that spice to it and folks can't say a thing...... what's the wife think of the idea tho? :sas1:

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville
I love CTBs. Taschen used to lead the pack back in the day. I got one on Black women. My collection is somewhere in storage. I need to go rescue it and put it on display. Guns, Cars, Furniture, Animals... Man shyt! Thanks for the thread!

Because it's cacs, set it to the side, if it was black it might be able to ride.

Fill Collins

I like the one that says shum pulp
Daps
This is mine, and it's got secret boobies in it on pages I know :obama:

81BXCg0AP4L._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg
y
I tried playing D&D with a few friends back in high school

We ended up just smoking weed and drawing on graph paper :mjlol:

I gotta find a meetup though, might help with my writing :ld:

Daps
Just put it in a prominent part of your living room bookshelf.

Went to a broad's house and she had her BDSM manual next to a cookbook and family album.

Since then I've learned the value of peppering things in that can be discovered later by chance.
On my bookshelf I have a neatly placed book that is not hidden but visible enough if you make am effort to really look at the books: Female Ejaculation & The G Spot..... everytime a girl is over they catch a glimpse and feel the need to ask.... I tell them "I'm a student of life"..... we know what happens next... :takedat:

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Having a Taschen book regardless of the book on display is already a flex in itself. Add that spice to it and folks can't say a thing...... what's the wife think of the idea tho? :sas1:

She said no, but I don't give a fukk.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You divorced now? Sure

Otherwise your wife ain’t going for the shenanigans :ufdup:

Don't put that into the atmosphere :snoop:
I'm gonna go ask her again right now. I don't think she really thought I was serious the 1st time.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Don't put that into the atmosphere :snoop:
I'm gonna go ask her again right now. I don't think she really thought I was serious the 1st time.

Update: shyt got a bit heated. I'm not getting the book.:mjcry: I think her period is coming.