What do u do when ur high

MouseTeeth

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Listening to music preferably...browsing the Internet...watching Netflix/HBO go....eating some food...busting a serious nut, then passing out for the :win:

Daps
Reppin
HAWAII
listen to all kinds of music (from gucci to blu to 70s reggae it all sounds good)

play video games

browse youtube for documentaries or cool nature video clips

if im back home, go fishing

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
Usually I have a backlog of shyt on my DVR to watch specifically when I'm high so I'll make me so food and post up and watch that...

Otherwise I'm bumping music at ignorant levels while playing NBA2k or Call of Duty talking mad shyt on the mic...

But one thing I'm always doing when blowed by myself is freestyling. I got instrumentals on my phone so especially if I'm in my car stright freestyle sessions til I get to my destination...

HarlemsOwn

RIP Fresh
Daps
i wish i could have one of yall nikkas chill with me and my nikkas

them 2k games be serious lmaooo

when you baked you get mad competitive

shyt be straight jokes son.

the clowning is something else

Usually I have a backlog of shyt on my DVR to watch specifically when I'm high so I'll make me so food and post up and watch that...

Otherwise I'm bumping music at ignorant levels while playing NBA2k or Call of Duty talking mad shyt on the mic...

But one thing I'm always doing when blowed by myself is freestyling. I got instrumentals on my phone so especially if I'm in my car stright freestyle sessions til I get to my destination...

yo when im high i dont have the attention span to watch tv

unless its some comedy shyt

if its a drama, mystery or shyt action i start being too critical lol

i start using logic when the scenes come on

Only poor nikkas have Xbox. Step ya console game up, B

jaywhatever_zpsefc4724c.png

that ps4 will be on deck nikka :myman:

AgentGrey

MeVsYou
Daps
watch my pets

Yo every time I smoke hash I get into intense staring contests with my pit, that nikka is legendary :wow:

-Read
-Watch documentaries
-Listen to music & Do shyt (school work, clean the house, fukk with the car, etc)
-Go thru my phone and reply to any texts/emails I havent.
^Dont sleep, idk about yall but my success rate boosts exponentially when Im high. I can finesse my way in and out of some shyt :whew: