What did you wear in high school that you would not wear now....

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
i dont follow trends, so i have no regrets looking back on my wardrobe. some stuff i just stopped wearing when i got tired of it, but i cant relate to people who look back embarrassed at their old pictures. everything i wore was from the heart.:birdman:

i do chuckle off of a few things:
1.)how i used to match up my headbands and armbands with practically anything.

2.) i had a couple white/black t-shirts that ran below my knees. i get a good chuckle off of those 2 scenarios.

3.) 1 thing i will never do again is FORCE hoodies to fit under button-ups. gully khaki-style shirts like dikkies or polos with the horse. some of the times i did that, that chit was str8 forced and didnt look right. when it actually fit, cool. but when it didnt fit right, i looked like an idiot. i stopped rockin the forced style after being pulled to the side by multiple homies.

Marti

Tete status
Daps
Reppin
air force ones and jordans

leggings with shorts/skirts over them

All urban wear

Boutdatlife

Shoe & music connoisseur
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Rubber band on shoes.

Didnt have much cash in hs so i really didnt get to particapate in the terrible trends.

I stayed rather plain so white tee's old navy jeans and hoodies for me.

Oh yea i could afford wb so i got disney shirts :smh:

I use to be pressed wanted that wb jean jacket bad!!

damCC.jpg

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
]i dont follow trends,[/B] so i have no regrets looking back on my wardrobe. some stuff i just stopped wearing when i got tired of it, but i cant relate to people who look back embarrassed at their old pictures. everything i wore was from the heart.:birdman:

i do chuckle off of a few things:
1.)how i used to match up my headbands and armbands with practically anything.

2.) i had a couple white/black t-shirts that ran below my knees. i get a good chuckle off of those 2 scenarios.

3.) 1 thing i will never do again is FORCE hoodies to fit under button-ups. gully khaki-style shirts like dikkies or polos with the horse. some of the times i did that, that chit was str8 forced and didnt look right. when it actually fit, cool. but when it didnt fit right, i looked like an idiot. i stopped rockin the forced style after being pulled to the side by multiple homies.

These were trends dumbass.

Everybody follows trends.

SubLyminalz

Kemba Escobar Season Has Returned.
Supporter
Daps
i dont follow trends, so i have no regrets looking back on my wardrobe. some stuff i just stopped wearing when i got tired of it, but i cant relate to people who look back embarrassed at their old pictures. everything i wore was from the heart.:birdman:

aint u the same nikka who said u still wore coogi in 2012 on sohh but u dont follow trends :rudy:

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
^^at 1st, i was about to say that this doesnt make sense.....but then i saw your location.

i understand that the good people in alabama are just now catching on to coogi, just like youre rockin those nascar jackets heavy like its that new chit. but philly is where i spend most of my days. coogi's run ended years ago up here. rockin coogi up here in 2012 is the exact opposite of being trendy.

These were trends dumbass.

Everybody follows trends.

let me simplify it for you. i dont just wear stuff because its the "in thing". and when i see something trendy that i like, i stop wearing it, either before it goes out of style, or long afterwards. whenever i PERSONALLY get tired of it.

also, it should be noted that traditionally, im the type of guy that often rocks that next chit, before it becomes "the new hot chit". all the way down to the hairstyles. RESPECT THE ARCHITECTS.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
also, it should be noted that traditionally, im the type of guy that often rocks that next chit, before it becomes "the new hot chit". all the way down to the hairstyles. RESPECT THE ARCHITECTS.

:rudy: Most people claim this shyt