What did yall do for your fathers today?

HowardHughes

Still hiding
Daps
Reppin
Vegas
This. My dad, all my uncles, and my grandfather were there. It was a really nice day, but kinda just felt like a regular weekend because we do this quite often. Only difference was the dads didn't have to grill.

Hey baby :Floyd:

U look so cute with ur bohemian Herbal tea lookin azz.

I know Ur hair smells like cocoa butter and shea :noah:

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
How u cookin and on coli at the same time

:why:

i was smoking meat so i only had to go check the smoker every 20-30 minutes to add more wood chips and to check the temperature of the fire. and when i made that post i already had the red beans on the stove just simmering for about 2 hours having to stir occasionally. plenty of time to come on the coli and catch a thread or two.

also in case you were wondering the meat was falling off the bone on everything i smoked :ohlawd:

AgentGrey

MeVsYou
Daps
@ThiefyPoo how u gonna dap me and not post, yeen do shyt for your fahja nikka? :birdman:

Last edited by a moderator:

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
I was in Miami yesterday so all I did was call. However, I just picked up a porterhouse for him (he's tired...he doesn't want to go out).

Teal.

Solo Dolo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Notfit,GA
rqykxk.jpg.gif

Daps
Reppin
The DMV
For my father, my sister and I made him breakfast...he showed up an hour late and drunk, then got mad because we wouldn't let him have any shots :-| I was more than disappointed...

Next year, I'm just sending a card...

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
I was in Miami yesterday so all I did was call. However, I just picked up a porterhouse for him (he's tired...he doesn't want to go out).
damn a porter house? did he abuse you growing up or something?
For my father, my sister and I made him breakfast...he showed up an hour late and drunk, then got mad because we wouldn't let him have any shots :-| I was more than disappointed...

Next year, I'm just sending a card...

i like his style