What did yall do for your fathers today?

AgentGrey

MeVsYou
Daps
Fatherless nikkas, please avoid this thread with hate for those of us fortunate enough :blessed:

I took the old man out to breakfast,
While him and my uncle were out kickin it me and the broski got some wood planks to redo the back deck at his house. This nikka finna have a mangasm when he sees it lookin brand new :datazz:
We finna put up the drywall and paint the garage next, taking a brew break at the moment.
Thank god for my Mexican friends :steviej:

Whatchall done did for yall daddehs?

nalej

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Seatown
not meeting with pops today but this week gonna take him to a Brazilian steakhouse. One of those all you can eat joints.

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
im over at my parents house right now and im cookin food. Pork ribs, beef ribs, and chicken quarters in the smoker. red beans and rice on the stove top. i also made ugksam's world famous potato salad.:cook: :cook: :eat: :eat: and my mom made some stuff too.

Carter G. Hoodson

Tarik is my name ✊✊✊
Daps
Reppin
East Orange, NJ
Today was my oldest son birthday, he turned 4. Had a party for him at my Parents house. BOTH SIDES came, no arguments, no conflicts, no nothing. It was great, he had fun. I bought my dad GPS system for his car, he gets lost and blames whoever else is with him lol My dad and son were happy today...all I cared about.

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
My parents are in another state, so I just sent a card and a gift and talked with him on the phone. :ld: I wish I could have taken him to dinner somewhere fancy though :to:

HowardHughes

Still hiding
Daps
Reppin
Vegas
im over at my parents house right now and im cookin food. Pork ribs, beef ribs, and chicken quarters in the smoker. red beans and rice on the stove top. i also made ugksam's world famous potato salad.:cook: :cook: :eat: :eat: and my mom made some stuff too.

How u cookin and on coli at the same time

:why:

ANewClassic

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Nice chill cookout with the extended family... :myman:

This. My dad, all my uncles, and my grandfather were there. It was a really nice day, but kinda just felt like a regular weekend because we do this quite often. Only difference was the dads didn't have to grill.

yo moms

drunk
Daps
I couldn't gather the balls to text or call my dad. So I did nothing with him.

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
spent the weekend w my side of the family. various meals/bbq at different houses, saw all my nieces and nephews, brothers, parents. wifey copped me a few nice gifts. had my daughter in the pool all weekend. very quality family time.